Reviews for A Truly Dedicated Sensei
SapphireSecret chapter 9 . 9/20
I LOVE Naruto turning Jiraiya down flat! I'm flailing. That makes me so happy. For real. It makes sense, even!

I appreciate Naruto's POV and how you incorporate his, well, -obnoxious- tendencies and thoughts, because so many writers neglect that side of him. But he's also adorkable and bright and stubborn. I appreciate your faithful characterization of him.

But I think I prefer Ebisu's POV because he dissects the layers of Naruto's behavior and reasoning, and does such a good job of working with Naruto as a teacher. Ebisu just has a broader perspective that shows more of the story, yanno?

Naruto turned Jiraiya dowN FLAT HAHA

And! Naruto TOLD someone about what Orochimaru did! That was honestly so frustrating to me. The only reason Jiraiya corrected it in the first place was by chance, and also I think Kakashi might have voiced concerns about the seal after the Wave mission...? IDK. Anyway, Ebisu promptly taking Naruto to the Hokage made me happy. As does Iruka teaching him how to read!

Anywho, this is fun. Can't wait to see how Ebisu will react. And I'm -reeally- itching for the Chuunin exams, lemme tell you. Thanks for writing this!
agnar chapter 4 . 9/19
Sorry, cannot fucking stand the repetition, pointlessly giving me the same exact shit from both Naruto AND Ebisu every other chapter? That's a huge waste of my reading time. Do it all in 3rd person pov like it should be and this fic is only half as long.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 9/17
It's kinda annoying to see single quotation marks to denote speech, I know that in some places it is quite normal, but for the majority of people double quotation marks is the norm, you even use it in the subsequent chapters so please edit this chapter and change it.
It hurts the presentation of your story a bit.
hadago77 chapter 9 . 8/6
Last chapter was hilarious, even just one more to see Jiraiyas fall out would be enough.
uwishuwerecool chapter 9 . 6/12
more?
'Iruka-sensei says I'm not allowed to become a pervert'
I laughed so hard when I read that!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/19
Great chapter and plot
Technically kakashi is actually awful(ly negligent) in canon at this point, because you haven't changed a thing about how he teached his students and he didn't teach them shit.
Sasuke is the only one on the team that can say learned something from kakashi but tree walking, sakura and naruto poor dears dealed on their own until the sannin came to the rescue, with their competent teaching ways
So , you're right
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 1/31
Entertaining and nice opening chapter of Naruto being train by Ebisu.
sameoldstupidboy chapter 9 . 1/13
This is really good. It's well written and truly makes me want more. You do a good job of explaining both sides. I withs I could read more, but it looks like you are not righting this anymore. I wish you well, and thank you for the great story that haste entertained my so far. May your life be filled with happiness.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 1/8
i miss this story, please update it soon
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
update please!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Oh my goshhhhh... you have to finish this! I didn't even pay attention to ebisu when I watched/read it... but now I'm curious... :D
TinkaPrime chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
Love the story sry it died.
TangyCitrus chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Ahahahahaha this has been a fun and pretty awesome read! At first I was put-off and annoyed with the change in POV but little actual change to the story until there were little overlaps and we got more into things in later chapters. So amazing job with that!
I'm loving Ebisu here and really want him to go through with getting Naruto as an apprentice, letting Kakashi have a piece of his mind, and having Naruto learn so much more in a positive, encouraging, and useful environment under his tutelage as he has so far.
This chapter with Jiraiya made me laugh and I was surprised and so pleased with Naruto's response to the opportunity of signing the toad summoning contract, about Ebisu being knocked out, Jiraiya's boasts, Gamabunta, and "It's not troublesome". Hahaha good stuff~

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic!
Please please continue this!
Take care and have fun!