Reviews for A Truly Dedicated Sensei
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/20
Sounds interesting so far!
AWESOMENESS chapter 9 . 3/17
Sweet, sweet revenge indeed Naruto. I love your story, and the scene with Jiraiya is just too funny.
I like how you show Naruto and Ebisu's reactions or thoughts on different situations.
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 2/2
very interesting story. i love how ebisu is making a difference in narutos education! i also hope that naruto will show kakashi that he doesn't need him! update soon
FatesShadow83 chapter 9 . 1/18
Brilliant! Love this!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
this is good, like the slight humour of it especially with Naruto fighting over the orange and saying that phrase. Plus, dismissing Jiraiya was pretty good too. Ebisu is done quite nicely and really this has a lot of potential as well to be even better...but you'd have to make it to the Exams first I think.
Awinarock chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Dude, 20,000 words in 3 years and more than a year has gone by since the last update. Just do you future readers a favor and put ABANDONED in the summary. No need to get people's hopes up.
Aloever chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Oh dear Naruto, but I'm sure turning into Shikamaru isn't the biggest issue here. XD The question is is your sensei really in the hospital? Good fic. I've enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Completely awesome!
DreamHunter00 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Interesting how Naruto develops when some truly wants to help him. I like this story. Please continue.
Publicola chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Brilliantly funny, and an excellent example of how a competent teacher would fit in the Naruto-verse. Please keep this fic going?
WhyDidIWantToDoThis chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Great story
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
This story is awesome! Please continue it, I love the way you put the humor in your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
next time naruto encounters kakashi he should reffer to him as kakashi-san or hatake-san and reffer to ebisu in front of him as sensei. its cool but shouldn't he have earned an a ranked jutsu by now. jiraya should become one of his senseis. i wonder what kakashi would say when he sees the potential of naruto and how much he has improved. he just up and left although he knew that gaara was dangerous he didn't know if he could be stopped by the proctor. the same scenario could be said considering what neji did to his cousin he almost killed her stopping his heart.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I wanted to ask if this has been abandoned?