Reviews for A Truly Dedicated Sensei
Jaraiya, just digging that hole deeper and deeper.

And Naruto must have been repeating that sentence quite a bit, waiting for the next update. :P
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 3/5
Use double quotes for speech. Single quotes are scrambling my brain.
EllaJuroku chapter 9 . 2/9
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Please update soon
SapphireSecret chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
I LOVE Naruto turning Jiraiya down flat! I'm flailing. That makes me so happy. For real. It makes sense, even!

I appreciate Naruto's POV and how you incorporate his, well, -obnoxious- tendencies and thoughts, because so many writers neglect that side of him. But he's also adorkable and bright and stubborn. I appreciate your faithful characterization of him.

But I think I prefer Ebisu's POV because he dissects the layers of Naruto's behavior and reasoning, and does such a good job of working with Naruto as a teacher. Ebisu just has a broader perspective that shows more of the story, yanno?

Naruto turned Jiraiya dowN FLAT HAHA

And! Naruto TOLD someone about what Orochimaru did! That was honestly so frustrating to me. The only reason Jiraiya corrected it in the first place was by chance, and also I think Kakashi might have voiced concerns about the seal after the Wave mission...? IDK. Anyway, Ebisu promptly taking Naruto to the Hokage made me happy. As does Iruka teaching him how to read!

Anywho, this is fun. Can't wait to see how Ebisu will react. And I'm -reeally- itching for the Chuunin exams, lemme tell you. Thanks for writing this!
agnar chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Sorry, cannot fucking stand the repetition, pointlessly giving me the same exact shit from both Naruto AND Ebisu every other chapter? That's a huge waste of my reading time. Do it all in 3rd person pov like it should be and this fic is only half as long.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
It's kinda annoying to see single quotation marks to denote speech, I know that in some places it is quite normal, but for the majority of people double quotation marks is the norm, you even use it in the subsequent chapters so please edit this chapter and change it.
It hurts the presentation of your story a bit.
hadago77 chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Last chapter was hilarious, even just one more to see Jiraiyas fall out would be enough.
uwishuwerecool chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
more?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
'Iruka-sensei says I'm not allowed to become a pervert'
I laughed so hard when I read that!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Technically kakashi is actually awful(ly negligent) in canon at this point, because you haven't changed a thing about how he teached his students and he didn't teach them shit.
Sasuke is the only one on the team that can say learned something from kakashi but tree walking, sakura and naruto poor dears dealed on their own until the sannin came to the rescue, with their competent teaching ways
So , you're right
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Entertaining and nice opening chapter of Naruto being train by Ebisu.
sameoldstupidboy chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
This is really good. It's well written and truly makes me want more. You do a good job of explaining both sides. I withs I could read more, but it looks like you are not righting this anymore. I wish you well, and thank you for the great story that haste entertained my so far. May your life be filled with happiness.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon