Reviews for A Truly Dedicated Sensei
viperkit chapter 9 . 23h
OMG the end of the chapter is epic
The Flaming Darkness chapter 9 . 4/27
lol that is funny um do you mind if i ask you to update
FreeAllFrogs chapter 9 . 1/26
Yup, good stuff, any time Jaraiya gets taken down a peg is good. Going to put this on my fallow and hope.
acrimony1029341 chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
An intriguing story, please update soon!
regfurby chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Really awesome story. This Ebisu is a far better teacher than canon Kakashi or Jiraiya ever was.

Looking forward to seeing a well-trained Naruto who knows more than just Shadow Clones and Rasengan variants.
legspert9 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
'And then a giant toad appeared and ate Ebisu-sensei.' That is my favorite line in this entire fic.
ckirkes2427 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I love it! I hope you update soon.
Apfane Chan chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
snif snif, so sad when a so good story is left alone... don't you hear Naruto and Ebisu crying? they say "write again! write again!" they want to see Naruto win against Neji and showing Kakashi what he did after all! And we... รด good readers... want to learn so much of what is happening next! Naruto must make Ebisu proud, and stick it to Jiraya and Kakashi for not having done their duty to Minato and him... pleaaassse *Puppy eyes no jutsu*
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
very good story ne
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
AWESOMENESS chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Sweet, sweet revenge indeed Naruto. I love your story, and the scene with Jiraiya is just too funny.
I like how you show Naruto and Ebisu's reactions or thoughts on different situations.
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
very interesting story. i love how ebisu is making a difference in narutos education! i also hope that naruto will show kakashi that he doesn't need him! update soon
FatesShadow83 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Brilliant! Love this!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
this is good, like the slight humour of it especially with Naruto fighting over the orange and saying that phrase. Plus, dismissing Jiraiya was pretty good too. Ebisu is done quite nicely and really this has a lot of potential as well to be even better...but you'd have to make it to the Exams first I think.