Reviews for A Truly Dedicated Sensei
TangyCitrus chapter 9 . 8/6
Ahahahahaha this has been a fun and pretty awesome read! At first I was put-off and annoyed with the change in POV but little actual change to the story until there were little overlaps and we got more into things in later chapters. So amazing job with that!
I'm loving Ebisu here and really want him to go through with getting Naruto as an apprentice, letting Kakashi have a piece of his mind, and having Naruto learn so much more in a positive, encouraging, and useful environment under his tutelage as he has so far.
This chapter with Jiraiya made me laugh and I was surprised and so pleased with Naruto's response to the opportunity of signing the toad summoning contract, about Ebisu being knocked out, Jiraiya's boasts, Gamabunta, and "It's not troublesome". Hahaha good stuff~

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic!
Please please continue this!
Take care and have fun!
kurotenshi-08 chapter 9 . 6/14
I love his reaction to Jiraiya
viperkit chapter 9 . 5/24
OMG the end of the chapter is epic
The Flaming Darkness chapter 9 . 4/27
lol that is funny um do you mind if i ask you to update
FreeAllFrogs chapter 9 . 1/26
Yup, good stuff, any time Jaraiya gets taken down a peg is good. Going to put this on my fallow and hope.
acrimony1029341 chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
An intriguing story, please update soon!
regfurby chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Really awesome story. This Ebisu is a far better teacher than canon Kakashi or Jiraiya ever was.

Looking forward to seeing a well-trained Naruto who knows more than just Shadow Clones and Rasengan variants.
legspert9 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
'And then a giant toad appeared and ate Ebisu-sensei.' That is my favorite line in this entire fic.
ckirkes2427 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I love it! I hope you update soon.
Apfane Chan chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
snif snif, so sad when a so good story is left alone... don't you hear Naruto and Ebisu crying? they say "write again! write again!" they want to see Naruto win against Neji and showing Kakashi what he did after all! And we... รด good readers... want to learn so much of what is happening next! Naruto must make Ebisu proud, and stick it to Jiraya and Kakashi for not having done their duty to Minato and him... pleaaassse *Puppy eyes no jutsu*
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
very good story ne
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
AWESOMENESS chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Sweet, sweet revenge indeed Naruto. I love your story, and the scene with Jiraiya is just too funny.
I like how you show Naruto and Ebisu's reactions or thoughts on different situations.
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
very interesting story. i love how ebisu is making a difference in narutos education! i also hope that naruto will show kakashi that he doesn't need him! update soon
FatesShadow83 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014