Reviews for Old Friend, Long Gone
bugsly the pug chapter 12 . 9/10
great story one of my fav...have u every thought of doing a sequel?
dorothy chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Thank you!
This is nice :)
litbitnurse87 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
can u please do a sequel to this story
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This is the first BTVS fic I have read and it was AMAZING! I love the whole "claiming" concept. It fits soooo well and to me, it makes a lot of things in the show make more sense if this happened. Awesome story! Im so glad this was the first BTVS fic I read! XD
spike'smate chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
absolutely fabulous story take ***** stars
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Awesome story. I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Z-L.B chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Wonderful, This Buffy will definitely have a good life... *sigh* ah, love.. ~ZLB
Ria82 chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
FYI - This was a wonderful story. I am glad that Xander came around. Spike and Buffy belonged together. Great work. Two thumbs up.
Anderida chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
I have just re-read this for a second time in as many weeks. I was down and needed cheering up and your story is just perfect - the way it should have been! Well written and characterised - a joy to read. Thanks for brightening my day!
Doni chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
Great story and a lovely ending! Definitely wouldn't say no to more.
D chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
One of the best stories I've read.
Itanaru101 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Loved it!
Hyde's Bride chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
What a beautiful story! You really conveyed the depth of their connection so well. It was truly moving! Brilliant work on this!
kaylakarma chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
This story was Beautiful.

Very creative.

I loved it.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Keep up the amazing work ]
teenahali chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
Wow! Great story. I'm not a fan of any particular Buffy pairing, I like them all as long as they are done well and I must say your Buffy / Spike pairing is very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.

Re-introducing Merrick was great and I love the blossoming relationship between Spike and Xander...I always thought they would make great friends if they could just get past the "stuff" in the way.

Willow's breakdown not being caused by Tara's death is lovely too. And Xander is still the hero in that story. Anya, what can I say - LOVE her! LOL

I'm really hoping that there will be a sequel to this story. I would love to see how all the relationships keep on growing.