Reviews for Clocks
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
cute!
Emily Timberlake chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
No idea what song that is. Cute/funny oneshot though! Poor Riley. He despises that clock, doesn't he...
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was cute!
Nikkitoria chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHA awesome you should do more chapters of more anoying ways to wake them up or something hahaha well done
Joker In The Pack chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AWSHUMENESSSS
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was hilarious, Riley jumping five feet in the air and Ben waking up to loud music, He he he!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Quite a funny story. I love Riley's little revenge with Motion City Soundtrack.

Even though Riley is the center of the story and the one who sets up the trap, I find Ben's lines to be the funniest. "Why are you waking me up at midnight to shout at me about a clock?" and "I'm going to bed. Good night, and you go to bed soon. That Monster isn't healthy."

Riley is always shown as being innocent or making witty comments. I like that you have him capable of seeking revenge. And what better way to get revenge than to wake Ben up with blaring music? I love that both times the reaction from the other person is calm. Ben reveals that the clock was his grandfather's and Riley asks if Ben likes the song.

Good work with the humor and the revenge plot. This definately makes for a good story.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
hahha aww poor riley xD heehee good revenge though :D thankyou! loved it! xx
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I noticed here and in the movie plot, you have a great grasp of Riley's tone and patter. Excellent.
CyTonicKy chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Funny, just what Riley would do for revenge.

Song is Everything is alright by motion city soundtrack right?

Either that or my mp3 player changed the title and band again.
Maddie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Brilliant! I could just see Riley's face the first time the clock went off! Another chapter please? Maybe Riley's in the laundry room of the mansion when the clothes dryer goes off? Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I heart Riley. :D
ClickmyhealsandswishforPanic chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I loved it I was so funny I going to do the i-pod thing to my bff when she sleeps over
Cristina chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Firstly, "Everything is Alright" by Motion City Soundtrack, awesome song. Secondly, This was so freaking adorable, I just kept saying aw! Go Riley, you teach Ben that bad things happen when you are ignored!
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
cute _ haha revenge of the Riley! I like the fact Ben has a cuckoo clock in the house.