Reviews for Taps
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Aw, this tugs at my heart strings. I loved Blue. And giving Bigby and Snow his trumpet was a shot to my heart. That Big Bad Wolf is just an old softy. I like how you mentioned Snow and Blue's relationship, because I feel it kind of fell by the wayside in the comic. Thanks for this. :)
Erika chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Can you write more of this?
I really would like to read the extension of the story.
CrimsonEyedAngel99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Nicely written. :) There's very little Fables fanfiction here and I enjoyed your descriptions and attention to detail.
Technomad chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was a scene that should have been in the original comics. Boy Blue's death was one of the saddest parts, and they should have put something in about him making arrangements for his stuff. He'd been a soldier in the Homeworlds, and would have known that was necessary.
Anewlin chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You did a really good job. Poor Blue...
BAMF Guy chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was a beautiful one shot, thanks for sharing. You managed to be insightful and sentimental while staying true to the characters themselves in a way very few Fables fics have ever been able to portray. Especially after the events of issue 81 it was nice on a personal level to get read such a tragically sweet tribute to Blue's character. You're one hell of a writer, I hope to see more of your work in the future.
bloodyshadow1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
this is one of the best fics i've ever read.

please do more fables stories this one was amazing