Reviews for That Darn Hippocampus: Alice's Story
GreenEyedMelanie chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
this is a great story. hopfully you continue it soon! your a great writer!
RonDots333 chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Hey, Helen... This is bothering me. Alot of the adjectives and stuff are unorganized. I added you as a favorite because I have been trying to find you for, like, I think it has been four days now.

-Your wonderful friend who bombs your country on the weekends!
lolgal chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
WRITE MORE PLZ

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ ITS NOT FAIR THAT U STOPPED!

PLZ WRITE MORE
lolgal chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
love it, but why was some of it in italic? oh well! btw, when will they find the cullens? i hope its nxt chapter!

:D,

lolgal
lolgal chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Hey! great chapters but u need 2 make them so much longer! :D Please write more fanfiction! I love all the story but maybe next time u should write about alice before she is a vampie, u know, make it up!

Keep writing,

lolgal
Becca chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Loved it! Alice is my favorite Cullen (other than Emment :)
vamp-lover513 chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
i love this story so much so far. something you should know, alice and jasper met in philadelphia, pa and edward and emmet were out hunting when alice and jasper first met the cullens
monster'freak chapter 15 . 3/23/2009
aw this suckks:(
bitemejasper chapter 15 . 3/22/2009

well that's ok, i'll go check it out:)
bitemejasper chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
oh, jasper..

nothing good ever comes out of lying. silly vampire ;P

haha sorry i'm leaving reviews on chapters you wrote like forever ago..:)
bitemejasper chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
haha i bet if we like, knew eachother in person we'd be great friends. you are exactly like me when i get hyper, it's hilarious. i love reading your author note things at the beginning and end x)

(and the story too:D)
bitemejasper chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
i love tokio hotel! :)

you know who i recently remembered rocks too? Panic at the Disco :D haha
bitemejasper chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
He whipped out some sunglasses (seemingly from midair! I mean, that was fast, even for a vampire! He must have practice putting them on quickly)

haha, so random, but funny :) i like that about your writing :)
Destiny Lotre chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
hi hi hi! sorry i haven't gotten a chance to read your ch. but they are so good! i missed them! keep up the good work! i'm cheering you on!
Stripy Gloves chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Cue Cullens. Enter Stage door.

LOL! :)

Loved it. And the way you've done this story is incrediable. And I love it. :)

I'm so excited about this chapter... i checked my emails today and was like Yay! new chapter *big grin*.

Anyways so now I'm literally boncing around like some hyperactive teenager.. wait I am a hyperactive teenager... let me refraze that, I'm bouncing around the room bearing a strong resemalence to a kangeroo. Maybe I should have my name changed to tigger... boing boing. :)

Anyways I like (me gusta) this chapter because it followed through with the story and I loved (me encanta) this chapter becuase of all the POV changes. I love them! seriously. Always have... not that i'm any good at them... I think I might stick to being everyones fav reviewist... :) and least people are nice to me then :) LOL!

Anyways keep going :) I'm hopping around waiting for the next chapter... maybe it should be changed to Roo...