Reviews for Superheroes
Maryssa chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This ia a very good story. I like the brothers working together and being supported of each other. Charlie was found to be more of a man than he expected and Don reflected this bravery. The Harrison brothers were a mirrored image of them but as the evil reflection and not the good. Very clever in your portrayal of this.
Indygodusk chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. The relationship between the two brothers was lovely to see. You had a lot of wonderfully beautiful language in this too. I gasped several times during this story, and flinched in dismay as well. Well done!
Cissyaliza chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
I like interaction between Charlie and Don. It's just like I would see in the show but never saw.

Thanks for that.
Rinne chapter 15 . 2/9/2010
Doing this anon as I'd already reviewed the chapter. I reread the fic, and I remember on my first read through it just didn't click for me. Well, this time it did. It worked well and I enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed your other stories. Maybe my issue has been reading in parts, rather than reading the whole.

Anyway, I really hope you've been working on some more fic. ;-)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
Great chapter, it was an amazing end to the story, I'm glad Charlie was cancer-free. Nice work!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I hope Charlie's results will say he is cancer free. GReat chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
“You do that,” Don smiled, softly. “And while you’re at it, remember this. I may not be there in person, but I’m with you, Charlie, me and Smokey, all the way.”

I really liked that last line.

Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
He only hoped Charlie was strong enough, and that someday, his little brother might forgive him. He prayed then, there would be a someday, and that the heavens would grant them more time.

I hope there is a someday too. Great chapter! I love, love, love this story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Amazing chapter. I'm off to read the next one now. :)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Oh God. I hope Don and and Charlie will both be okay. Great chapter!
merez520 chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
omg! i loved it
Farrahmack chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
Wow loved it, one of my favorite Numb3rs's stories now.

The Hobbet chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wonderful story Lisa. You did it again and raised the bar. I loved the two bears :-). It was nice t see Charlie taking his turn at being the hero instead of always being the victim. I'm doing another round of Numb3rs recs on Crack Van pretty soon and now I don't know wheter to rec Superheros or Benedictus. Thanks for the pleasure you give me.
tearbos chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
I don't know; that might be a good sight to see! ;)

Nice job on the much-needed talk between the brothers. They really needed to clear the air between them.

I loved this part:

"Who would have thought it – he didn’t stand a hope in hell.

His loving girlfriend and doting father.

They’d created an unholy alliance formed solely to keep him in line"

Great story.
simanis chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
As I've said it again and again, you write very very well and I enjoy enjoy enjoy it very much. Brotherly moments, there's so much to write about and especially with Don and Charlie, sometimes or rather most of the time, they dont say it on screen.

There are scenes that needed explaining but they dont do it, they leave it 'hanging' in the air.

There are Charlie writers who will write only his POV and there are Don writers who will only write Don's.

I like yours because you give chance for both to bring things out in the open.

(another thing, I dunno why that Alan and Amita should be annoyed with Charlie not telling, am sure he will in due course, he just wanted time with his brother first. - my take on it)

Like others, I would be most happy to wait for another story from you. :)

Hey how about Benedictus ? There's a part two in the offing?

terima kasih! (thank you!)

I like and yet even if you are writing it again and again, it's still a very very nice read.