Reviews for Guarding Edward
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/14
Thanks for writing this story. I don't think I have read a complete reversal if roles for E and B before. It' s great! Thanks!
MyladyNancy chapter 50 . 7/11
My this was fun. Thank you for sharing your talent and the talent of your pre readers I like many of their stories too. I will check out your other stories.
cbzoo chapter 7 . 7/11
lauren

Mallory
MyladyNancy chapter 38 . 7/10
I loved your story. I have skipped over it many times and just thought why not. How delightful. thank you so much for sharing your talent.
206pinkbones chapter 2 . 7/1
Loved it!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 6/30
I really enjoyed your story, you’re a great writer and I loved the angle you took and how you worked so much of the original plot in to your story! I did think there were too many epilogues, though, maybe they could have been combined in to one or two instead
Marymary123 chapter 1 . 6/18
Been trying to get to this and I keep forgetting. Great start
dpennell007 chapter 50 . 2/24
I loved your dreamboat, accepting Edward. Great character! Allowing that Kathy Bates/Annie Wilkes dark turn in the beginning almost scared me off, although I realize it had to happen for the rest of the plot to progress. As the story continued I read it slowly. I didn't want it to end!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
You got it wrong it’s not Il tuo cantente it’s La tua cantente
Guest chapter 31 . 9/4/2017
Yours is the first twilight fanfic that has me laughing the whole time
Tan R chapter 16 . 6/4/2017
For vampires they're pretty shit at this job, aren't they?
EdwardCullengf chapter 50 . 5/4/2017
Great story.
twiclare chapter 50 . 4/28/2017
Great bonus chapter!
twiclare chapter 49 . 4/28/2017
What an ending, powerful and poignant! I've loved the story, thank you for sharing it.
twiclare chapter 48 . 4/28/2017
I love their big extended family!
3,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »