Reviews for Guarding Edward
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 28 . 4/21/2009
Sple! Finally! Now then, I am eagerly awaiting when Edward discovers that he can hear the minds of others crystal clear when he becomes a vampire... Will he freak out?
ebhg chapter 28 . 4/21/2009
“What power does this Aro guy have?”

Hee hee! That was good:)

“How does one go about being changed into a vampire when one isn’t dying?”

WO! Vampire Edward, coming up:)
Viper003 chapter 28 . 4/21/2009
Eep! He asked! Great chapter)

Lol now we all know (especially Tanya) not to mess with her Jasper!
robsmom chapter 28 . 4/21/2009
Ah Kathie, Edward wants to be changed, he loves her so much,take care Cathy
BQOTFU chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Amazing review.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 27 . 4/19/2009
He'll choose the latter one! I don't know who wouldn't! lol Anyways you did an amazing job and i cannot wait for more of this awesome story so update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxo
ebhg chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Well...now I have to wait for updates:(

I've really enjoyed your story. I really liked Eleazar's insight; it was a perfect addition to this chapter:)
ebhg chapter 26 . 4/18/2009
“It’s…Tanya. I see her liking Edward…very much.”

Oh boy...cat fight, coming up...

I think I like the Wolf-fur rug theory better...

Team Edward!
ebhg chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
"There was a bear wearing a superman cape and Bella was riding it. She was laughing, her golden eyes shining in the light from a full moon. Emmett was trying to catch her, or maybe trying to catch the bear…"

That was hilarious:)

“Bella, I love you.”

That was perfect:)

"Asteroids Attack" sounds like my hubby- maybe they're long lost cousins:)

A Walk in the Clouds, need I say more? My friend and I nearly wore out my VHS copy of that movie in junior high, while watching Keanu Reeves pull up that grape vine root over and over and over:)
ebhg chapter 24 . 4/18/2009
"I have never seen Bella at a loss for words. Not when confronted with panties from a stalker, not when she rescued me from the burning house."

HAHA! panties from a stalker...that just tickles my funny bone:)
MerpTheMerp chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Okay, I'll admit, this cliffhanger wasn't so bad.

But it was still a cliffhanger nonetheless. Every one of the chapters leaves me wanting more!

Dang you have such an influence over me. You could probably tell me to rob a gas station of its gummy bears and I would (of course, I might just do that right now because gummy bears sound delicious... NO! I SHAN'T! Shan't is a funny word.).
ebhg chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
Great reveal:) I love how Edward muses that he could hardly keep his hands off of her before he knew what she was:)

Very cute; very Edward:)
like smoke in my lungs chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Cute chapter. It's cool how you tied in Edward's gift as a human, and Garrett, too! I thought he was so adorable in the last book with his "I'll follow you anywhere" line, lol.

I read this kinda late, so hopefully you'll update sooner so I don't have to wait long to see his decision. ;P

~~so insecure
ebhg chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
I don't think I've ever read a good-patient human Edward story:)

I'm closing in on the end of what you have written/posted, so I'm going to go a little bonkers tomorrow:)
ebhg chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
“Did you kiss me last night?”

Priceless:)