Reviews for Guarding Edward
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
Ah! LOVE the new Ch.! A! And that's the first I've given out in AGES! Enjoy! Oh, and I assume the dangerous stuff is over now, except for Bella steeling herself to change lover-boy?
nztwilightfan chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
Like it? I LOVED it! This story makes me happy happy happy. :) What a turn that took! Poor Bella went nato on Edward! But alas, curiosity gets the better of all of us. So surely even the best of us (i.e. Edward, or Jacob but he's not in this story :P) Bravo! Can't wait to read more. Please do make my day one more time this week!
rocky937 chapter 24 . 4/4/2009
UPDATE ASAP!
blindedbythesun chapter 24 . 4/4/2009
I loved the ending. The whole chapter, really. I liked how you got more answers out, although I would have enjoyed hearing the actual conversation. I really like your writing style! keep writing and I hope you update soon!
Dassy1407 chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
I actually read the begining of this like soo long ago- but i didn't have an account then and forgot what it was called so i couldnt find it again, but then i came across it again! It is so good I know i didn't finish it yetbut i will later. Again, really good! Miss Dassy
AMayes chapter 24 . 4/4/2009
I just realized I haven't reviewed! Great chapter!

I want Bella to change him. It would be so interesting to read about Edward being changed.

I'm very very curious about what Alice is calling about. Please update soon!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Wow! Edward and Bella continue with the never-ending questions, lol. I enjoyed this chapter, and I was not expecting Bella to react so strongly with Edward's last question. But I liked this one very much.
peachykeenbean17 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Yikes!

Of course she would have a reaction like that... sigh, so what does Alice have to say?
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Uh oh! Wrong question! lol awesome job so update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxoxo
myguy chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Oh wow! That quickly turned into a almost dissaster for poor Eddie! It's almost hard to imagine Bella as the vampire with control issues! lol...Great chapter though!
MerpTheMerp chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
And now I know where the preview came from! Woo!

I really dislike your cliffhangers. They will drive me insane!
like smoke in my lungs chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Damn, you write so beautifully, it like flows. It's just not fair! I didn't expect the Bella leaving thing, so that's a interesting twist. As long as it's a happily ever after in the end, it's al good P

Also, did you know your stories are incredibily spelling error free? I've read a ton of stuff where it's literally painful reading, because the spelling mistakes are so obvious, but I never notice any in your story! :)

Lastly, I think you should update Monday, 'cause I wanna know what Alice says to Edward. haha.

~so insecure
Scorpio11 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter. I loved all o Edward's questions, and how he took the answers. Can't wait to find out why Alice called. Will the Volturi be in this story?
Viper003 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! I liked it a lot)

Its nice to see how well Edward's taking this! Bella had the bad reaction to that inevitable question 'could you change me?'
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Wow... I really liked it. Can I just ask if this is going to be like Twilight? Almost like Twilight but with Edward and Bella reversed? So is there going to be similar problems between them? Like the kissing and the sex and the change etc..?

I love this story and hope you keep going! Here is one review from one HUGE fan to add to your total!

Hope it helps