Reviews for Guarding Edward
ebhg chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
"There was a bear wearing a superman cape and Bella was riding it. She was laughing, her golden eyes shining in the light from a full moon. Emmett was trying to catch her, or maybe trying to catch the bear…"

That was hilarious:)

“Bella, I love you.”

That was perfect:)

"Asteroids Attack" sounds like my hubby- maybe they're long lost cousins:)

A Walk in the Clouds, need I say more? My friend and I nearly wore out my VHS copy of that movie in junior high, while watching Keanu Reeves pull up that grape vine root over and over and over:)
ebhg chapter 24 . 4/18/2009
"I have never seen Bella at a loss for words. Not when confronted with panties from a stalker, not when she rescued me from the burning house."

HAHA! panties from a stalker...that just tickles my funny bone:)
MerpTheMerp chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Okay, I'll admit, this cliffhanger wasn't so bad.

But it was still a cliffhanger nonetheless. Every one of the chapters leaves me wanting more!

Dang you have such an influence over me. You could probably tell me to rob a gas station of its gummy bears and I would (of course, I might just do that right now because gummy bears sound delicious... NO! I SHAN'T! Shan't is a funny word.).
ebhg chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
Great reveal:) I love how Edward muses that he could hardly keep his hands off of her before he knew what she was:)

Very cute; very Edward:)
like smoke in my lungs chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Cute chapter. It's cool how you tied in Edward's gift as a human, and Garrett, too! I thought he was so adorable in the last book with his "I'll follow you anywhere" line, lol.

I read this kinda late, so hopefully you'll update sooner so I don't have to wait long to see his decision. ;P

~~so insecure
ebhg chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
I don't think I've ever read a good-patient human Edward story:)

I'm closing in on the end of what you have written/posted, so I'm going to go a little bonkers tomorrow:)
ebhg chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
“Did you kiss me last night?”

Priceless:)

I loved their kiss:)
ebhg chapter 19 . 4/17/2009
Wow. Mama-que...sorry, that was a bit morbid...:O-

I think my inner Mulder just had to say that...:)

I'm happy to see Edward rescued!
ebhg chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Oh! She's just like Kathy Bates!

OH PIANOWARD! His poor hands:(

Well, vampire venom would fix that...

Here's hoping:)
ebhg chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
AHG! Poor Edward. At least Mama doesn't resemble Kathy Bates...:)
ebhg chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
"We never should have let him watch “Get Smart” all those years ago."

Ah Emmett:)...

I loved Get Smart as a kid:)

Wow...I figured on a rohypnol style abduction, but wow...he's been shot!

Now I can't stop reading till he's rescued...
ebhg chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
"I followed him out into the hallway, enjoying the view as his tux clad backside walked before me."

HAHAHA! That was hilarious:D

"I did have a few contingent plans in place..." I think you want contingency...

Wow. CHAIN? Mama is nuts and Lauren isn't far behind...

EK!
ebhg chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
I loved this:) I was expecting angst, but got some extremely sweet fluff:)

"Also, it was easy for me to “hide” sushi in my purse."

I totally snickered when I read this, though I'm probably the first to mention it:)

Sisterhood of the dinner purses:) Was her purse large enough to hold a five course meal and still be fashionable? Or was it more of a snack-sized clutch?

"My girls think that I’m nuts for checking on my “traffic page” to see how many hits and visitors I get…"

Glad to know I'm not the only one:)
ebhg chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
The missing element to the scent is Mama of course! Cause mama has to make sure that Lunatic Lauren did everything just right.

:O- That's a smilie doing 'the scream' and running from Loony Lauren and Mama.

"I was heading around to the back of the building, still trying to get a bead on the scent." -Did you mean lead?

Looking at the chapter titles, I'm worried for poor pianoward, but I think the rescue will be worth it:)
blindedbythesun chapter 27 . 4/17/2009
good chapter! i'm interested in seeing how edward responds to the volturi. as for his change, i hope bella doesnt pull an edward and not let him change... if that made any sense : ) it seems like she is pretty comfortable with the idea of him beecoming a vampire, but who knows!
3,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 164 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 184 .. Last Next »