Reviews for Guarding Edward
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Uh oh! Wrong question! lol awesome job so update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxoxo
myguy chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Oh wow! That quickly turned into a almost dissaster for poor Eddie! It's almost hard to imagine Bella as the vampire with control issues! lol...Great chapter though!
MerpTheMerp chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
And now I know where the preview came from! Woo!

I really dislike your cliffhangers. They will drive me insane!
like smoke in my lungs chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Damn, you write so beautifully, it like flows. It's just not fair! I didn't expect the Bella leaving thing, so that's a interesting twist. As long as it's a happily ever after in the end, it's al good P

Also, did you know your stories are incredibily spelling error free? I've read a ton of stuff where it's literally painful reading, because the spelling mistakes are so obvious, but I never notice any in your story! :)

Lastly, I think you should update Monday, 'cause I wanna know what Alice says to Edward. haha.

~so insecure
Scorpio11 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter. I loved all o Edward's questions, and how he took the answers. Can't wait to find out why Alice called. Will the Volturi be in this story?
Viper003 chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter! I liked it a lot)

Its nice to see how well Edward's taking this! Bella had the bad reaction to that inevitable question 'could you change me?'
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Wow... I really liked it. Can I just ask if this is going to be like Twilight? Almost like Twilight but with Edward and Bella reversed? So is there going to be similar problems between them? Like the kissing and the sex and the change etc..?

I love this story and hope you keep going! Here is one review from one HUGE fan to add to your total!

Hope it helps

Luv ya! xx
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Great chapter. I enjoyed it. The question about changing Edward is very reasonable concerning a human's natural curiosity.
kejce chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Kathie,

Just because you begged, I'll review for you. lol Not that I don't review every chapter, but just saying.

As for the chapter, I really liked it. I think the reactions were completely believable and it flowed great.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Alice says to Edward. That ought to be very interesting.

I'm really looking forward to Edward and Bella discussing options and Bella maybe not freaking out so much. I can understand her freaking because of surprise this time. I'm just wondering what him planting that idea in her head will do.

Love it! Looking forward to more.
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! WONDER WHAT ALICE SAW? Hm.

can't wait for more!
EJ Santry chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
It's out there now! That last moment scared our boy a bit, but not enough to scare him away. I don't think he is going to run out of questions at this point. I am sure, though, that they will have an eternity worth of time to ask and answer questions.

Now, let Bella hunt, call those Denali sisters for some advice, and let that last bit of truth fall! LOL!

Have a great weekend, Kathie!

-Beth
Noble Korhedron chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
B you stinking torturer! Get on with it! Give 'em their HEA already! I'm nearly having palpitations waiting on Edward's reaction, so can we get to teh point?
Lady Dragona chapter 23 . 4/2/2009
I look forward to your next chapter. I loved the description of the changes to Edward's room made by his mother. I laso loved how Bella told Edward what she is. I look forward to more of the story. I am enjoying this so much.
Lady Dragona chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
This was a great chapter. I am sure that Edward is going to be a difficult patient, because he wants to move. I am sure that nurse Bella will be able to talk him into doing what he is supposed to do. I look forward to what Edward's reaction is to Bella's answers.
rocky937 chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
i loved this chapter

haha edward "i wonder why she hasnt killed me yet" because she loves you idiot!

UPDATE ASAP!