Reviews for Guarding Edward
ebhg chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Oh! She's just like Kathy Bates!

OH PIANOWARD! His poor hands:(

Well, vampire venom would fix that...

Here's hoping:)
ebhg chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
AHG! Poor Edward. At least Mama doesn't resemble Kathy Bates...:)
ebhg chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
"We never should have let him watch “Get Smart” all those years ago."

Ah Emmett:)...

I loved Get Smart as a kid:)

Wow...I figured on a rohypnol style abduction, but wow...he's been shot!

Now I can't stop reading till he's rescued...
ebhg chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
"I followed him out into the hallway, enjoying the view as his tux clad backside walked before me."

HAHAHA! That was hilarious:D

"I did have a few contingent plans in place..." I think you want contingency...

Wow. CHAIN? Mama is nuts and Lauren isn't far behind...

EK!
ebhg chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
I loved this:) I was expecting angst, but got some extremely sweet fluff:)

"Also, it was easy for me to “hide” sushi in my purse."

I totally snickered when I read this, though I'm probably the first to mention it:)

Sisterhood of the dinner purses:) Was her purse large enough to hold a five course meal and still be fashionable? Or was it more of a snack-sized clutch?

"My girls think that I’m nuts for checking on my “traffic page” to see how many hits and visitors I get…"

Glad to know I'm not the only one:)
ebhg chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
The missing element to the scent is Mama of course! Cause mama has to make sure that Lunatic Lauren did everything just right.

:O- That's a smilie doing 'the scream' and running from Loony Lauren and Mama.

"I was heading around to the back of the building, still trying to get a bead on the scent." -Did you mean lead?

Looking at the chapter titles, I'm worried for poor pianoward, but I think the rescue will be worth it:)
blindedbythesun chapter 27 . 4/17/2009
good chapter! i'm interested in seeing how edward responds to the volturi. as for his change, i hope bella doesnt pull an edward and not let him change... if that made any sense : ) it seems like she is pretty comfortable with the idea of him beecoming a vampire, but who knows!
ebhg chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
I loved the role reversal in this chapter:) Bella watching a sleeping Edward is somehow less stalker-ish than Edward watching her...don't ask me why...

You did really well giving just the right amount of tension and attraction between them. I was smiling through their whole interaction.

I love that she sniffed him, he sniffed her, and Bella spilled the beans to Alice and Rosalie. Their sudden silence was hilarious:)

The tension is rising...:)
ebhg chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
"Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Edward…especially in the form of Rob Pattinson…"

Ditto:)

I think that Edward would have been drawn to the painting. He may have said that the woman was rather annoyed that the Henna rinse her mother forced her into had masked her lovely mahogany hair:)

Elizabeth and Jessica would tease him about it, and say that she was really just annoyed that her corset was cinched so tight and that her hair was so frizzy in the humidity:)

ebhg
Noble Korhedron chapter 27 . 4/16/2009
Ah, I hate cliffies! Will he choose next Ch.? Because I swear to God, I will curse yoou with a voodoo doll if you make his choice into another clifie! Although, if you put both of the next two Ch.'s up together, I suppose that would be fine too!
365days chapter 27 . 4/16/2009
i love this! different from other vampBella/humanEdward stories out there..good different..

good job! cant wait for more!

tanya's annoying. that is all. :P
EJ Santry chapter 27 . 4/16/2009
I really liked this chapter!

First, I loved the intro of the Denali cousins. Tanya and her shenanigans was too funny. I love that you had Edward focus on Bella to fight off her voodoo! Then the reveal of Edward's gift by Eleazar, and his test on the cousins. I was surprised how much he could read as a human. Especially pulling out Kate's secret about Garrett. That was just an interesting conversation to observe.

Then, Bella letting down her shield for Edward, and him being wrapped up in her feelings for him. *sigh* These guest need to get the hell out of dodge so these two can get to some real alone time!

There is still so much for Edward to learn about vampire life and the Volturi. I hope no one tips them off before Bella gets a chance to change him for herself.
JewelGirl94 chapter 27 . 4/16/2009
Edward should pick the vampire option... but i might be biased because thats what i would do.
Lady Dragona chapter 27 . 4/16/2009
I loved Tanya's gift and the fact the Edward was starting to shake off the effects of it without Bella's help before she jumped in and put her sheild around him. I also loved the discussions and the interaction between the Delanie's and Bella and Edward. I loved the testing of Edward's gift. HE was very powerful even as a human. What a great plan. I look forward to the upcoming conversations and the rest of the family coming together.
ebhg chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
That was really cool! Much cooler than glancing at her from the auditorium. Edward having a painting of Bella. That's priceless; makes my inner romantic giggle just thinking about it;)
3,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »