Reviews for Guarding Edward
ebhg chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Wow...and the plot thickens...:)

I love how well-thought everything is. The escalation of the stalker, the little details of the crowd, the idea that the bad guy/gal could be the person standing ten feet away from him...

Ohh! Stalker point of view! Let's put on our crazy hats and get into the psycho's head;)

I also really like how Edward keeps giving Bella I-think-I-know-you looks. Great tension with that:)

ebhg
ebhg chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Who would have thought that a concert pianist would even have groupies?

If that pianist were Edward, I'd say sure thing:)

Loved how Edward mused about Robert Pattinson having fans...too funny. Obviously the stalker is most likely female, given the rose, and the hearts...

Hm. Where would Edward have glimpsed Bella? The only thing that I can think of is perhaps he saw her in the back of the theater the previous day, and only remembers it subconsciously. I'm sure you have a much cooler answer than that though:)
ebhg chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
“HE wanted to bring the guy’s socks, the dirty ones!”

As I eagerly snatched the shirt from his hands and buried my face in it, I heard Emmett say, “They didn’t look THAT dirty, I figured they would’ve had a lot of AROMA.”

HA HA! Love Emmett:)

The stalker sounds pretty creep-tastic. Maybe it's just because I don't care for the name Victor, but a little tiny part of me wants to point my finger and yell, "IT'S HIM!"

Hee hee! I think I watch too much Monk and Psych:)
ebhg chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
I love that you have Emmett saying this line:) It's nice to see possessive Bella:)

“This may be harder than I thought. How am I going to get passed this?”

You mean 'past' not 'passed' Very common boo boo:)

Can't wait for more Edward interaction!

If your daughters are Team Jacob, I take it you're Team Edward? That's me:) Edward all the way. My next dog I think will be a Seth though;)

ebhg
Entropic Kitten chapter 26 . 4/15/2009
... You're evil. I seriously have issues with Tanya and you leave it there. *shakes head*
Entropic Kitten chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Mwahaha. I was thinking Tanya when you first started the story, but last chapter the "LM" gave it away... My god I'm worried at how well you wrote from her POV.
Vampyre chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
I'm glad that you put Bella's "before-n-after" story. It explains how she became a part of the Cullens. And it shows that she was a spunky little thing in her human life. Twilight Bella is bit of a doormant, don't you thinK?
Vampyre chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
That stalker sure is a real whack job.
Vampyre chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Here's your treat! This is a wonderful, well-thought out and original piece of fan-fic. I'm enjoying it immensely!
ebhg chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
"We had saved the day and the dog too." Hee hee! That was witty:)

"That little trick had kept the knife that someone had thrown at one of our first clients alive and well."

You should revise this; it reads as though the knife is alive and well, not the client:)

Very interesting start though; I'm looking forward to the rest:)
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ooh, awesome first chapter! Loved it! Well, onto the next chapter. :D

~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 26 . 4/13/2009
Lol. I hate Tanya very much. I am completely Team Edward, and Pro BxE until the end! And after the end, of course.
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Emmett potentially wearing a cape huh? That's a sight to see. lol. First chapter, pretty good, liking it already. Onto the next chapter! :D

~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
like smoke in my lungs chapter 26 . 4/12/2009
Haha, I still think Lauren woulda been better, but I definatly wasn't expecting it to be Tanya. This could get fun P

Also, I like how you completely switched their roles. Instead of Edward being a vampire, Bella is. Instead of Bella wanting to go father, Edward (sort of) does/did. And instead of Edward having Jacob as competition...Bella has Tanya.

It's a nice twist, update soon! )

~~so insecure
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 26 . 4/12/2009
Ah! awesome! This is gonna be so cool! I cannot wait for more! Amazing job! update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxo
3,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 187 .. Last Next »