Reviews for Guarding Edward
rocky937 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009

i really want "the talk"

ValkyriePhoenix chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Aw! Oh their conversation is going to be good! Please do update soon! Can we have an EPOV as it would be great to see what he was thinking about Bella.

Please do keep going with it! Luv ya xx
Viper003 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter!

I'm glad Edward's out of the hospital; can't wait for the bit 'reveal'!
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
I really liked this story and I hope you carry it on and update soon! Luv ya xx
RandomDream chapter 21 . 3/24/2009
I love this story! Great writing style and original plot, I think. Keep going, and update soon!

like smoke in my lungs chapter 21 . 3/24/2009
Another good chapter. I liked the "and I thought the fire at that house was hot" comment lol )

Update again soon please, and hope the weather doesn't get too wild! P
AMayes chapter 21 . 3/24/2009
Aw, that was so sweet!

I love Edward and Bella together, you write it so romantically.

Looking forward to recovery and more kisses! Great chapter!
Sammy1224 chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
wow, there so cute together _
Diana Holland chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Very cute, I hope she changes him! love it as usual, goodnight.

P.s. Do you like Agatha Christie novels?
nztwilightfan chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Wow :) this was another FANTASTIC chapter. it made my day to have an e-mail waiting in my inbox saying this story had been updated! it says on your page that this is your one story... does that mean it's your first? it's so GOOD! i love reading it :) Keep it up! I'm so glad you said you have no intention of it ending anytime soon! Thanks for making my day :) Will Jacob be making an appearance at any point? I sort of love him :P
rocky937 chapter 21 . 3/23/2009

that question took me by suprise too

edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
So cute! lol Update soon! Love it!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Lol. I suppose to a rock-hard vampire, just about anything they sit or lay on is comfortable.
MerpTheMerp chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
-jumps up from chair and dances around for joy while two younger sister's watch with a scared look on their faces-

You live in Tornado Alley, too? SWEET! I love our whacked-out weather. Hate the sirens but love the storms!
Lady Dragona chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
What a chapter. I loved Rosalie's POV. I laso liked how you did the exchange between Bella and Edward in shifting POV. Hopefully the Wild Weather misses you. I look forward to your next chapters. The recovery period seems like it could get very interesting.
2,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 187 .. Last Next »