Reviews for Guarding Edward
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
Aw, I like this chapter as well.I knew Edward wasn't going to freak, but it was nice reading it exactly this way. Well done!
EJ Santry chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
*hand over my heart* He kissed her hand.

Having her name and the date written on the back of the picture as the conversation starter was genius! I love that he didn't freak out, not that I thought he would, because he is in deep at this point. I loved that it was a calm conversation, and he sat enraptured while she told the story of her life. I can't wait to hear what other questions pop into that brain of his.

I also wait to read Bella's perspective on how cooly he is taking all of this. Her hopes, etc.

Great chapter, lady! Anytime you need help stepping down from that literary ledge, you let me know!

-Beth
Cathy Whitlock chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

loved it! that's definitely the best history ever!

can't wait to read next chapter

P.S. You seems to be a great mother, your daughters are very lucky...congrats

:F
oceanluvr chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
That was even better than I what thought it would be! I can't wait to read more.

I love how Edward is taking it. I love them together.
Eagleswings81 chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it.
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
Aw! Cute! Yeah this is my fav chapter too! I think its so good! Can't wait for the next update so we can see what else comes out of their conversation... I'm glad that they are finally getting to know each other and are being honest!

Hahaha I love the AN about your kids. Lol.

Love the story and can't wait till friday! Please do keep going with it!

Luv ya xx
twiXlite chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
this chapter was really sweet.

i loved it :D

its nice that they have a little calm time after everything thats happened. some time to chat. its so cute.

i think its really cute that your kids ask you to read bits aloud to them. they obviously love your story as much as i do :)

cant wait for the next chapter.

i wonder what his reaction to her answer will be.

as always i love it.
robsmom chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
Kathie, thank you so much for the very friendly shout out, you amaze me and I am humbled. This chapter was great, I loved how Bella read the inscription on the back of the painting for Edward. Edward seems to be taking the information in stride, he will have to make his own decisions on how to go forward with his own feelings towards Bella and the others. Again thank you so much for a wonderful story...Cathy
kejce chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
Kathie,

I LOVE IT! This chapter is beautiful.

Edward's reactions are perfect. I am really, really looking forward to the next chapter.

I laughed when Edward said he couldn't imagine how Esme and Carlisle managed Emmett.

I smiled through the whole chapter and I needed a smile this morning. I was so excited to see the email about Guarding Edward in my inbox this morning.

It perked me up. Thanks!
Sammy1224 chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
great chapter _

Carlisle is such a sweet dad, and i love how Edward was a bad patient :P
JewelGirl94 chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
stupid cliffy. please update ASAP!
lynne0731 chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
Hi, I love your story please write more. Please Thank you, Lynne
kejce chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
Kathie,

I told you already that you didn't need to thank me. You finishing the chapter was thanks enough.

It turned out wonderfully! The revisions turned out beautifully. You definitely fixed your flow problem.

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. I can not wait to see how Edward reacts to her answers.

I really liked seeing Edward admit why he was a bad patient. That part was really sweet. I'm a horrible patient myself, so I can definitely relate. I'd be the one disobeying the doctors' orders and trying to do everything I could as soon as possible. I definitely appreciated Bella saying what she did to Edward.

This chapter turned out so lovely. I loved "the talk" Bella had with Carlisle. That was a really touching moment. Much better than Bella talking to Tanya or any of the other Denali family. Embarrassing moment and all.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
clh2o chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
please please please update soon
AMayes chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
I'm anxious to see how Edward receives the 'news' from Bella.

I liked the heart to heart between Carlisle and Bella, very much in character!

I also like that Jessica isn't the complete psycho/airhead she is in so many other fanfics.

Nicely done, as usual!