Reviews for Guarding Edward
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
So cute! lol Update soon! Love it!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Lol. I suppose to a rock-hard vampire, just about anything they sit or lay on is comfortable.
MerpTheMerp chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
-jumps up from chair and dances around for joy while two younger sister's watch with a scared look on their faces-

You live in Tornado Alley, too? SWEET! I love our whacked-out weather. Hate the sirens but love the storms!
Lady Dragona chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
What a chapter. I loved Rosalie's POV. I laso liked how you did the exchange between Bella and Edward in shifting POV. Hopefully the Wild Weather misses you. I look forward to your next chapters. The recovery period seems like it could get very interesting.
Viper003 chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Yay! I kiss (well kisses) and they were both awake!

Great chapter!
EJ Santry chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Ah...c'est l'amour.

The kiss was very sweet. I am looking forward to the recovery in Colorado, and the painting! I can't wait for that conversation to go down. I assume that is when the big reveal will happen, but I am not banking on anything!

Be safe down there! My ruby slipper thoughts are with you.
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Sweet dreams, Edward :)
kejce chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Kathie,

Love it! I really need to get writing on AKD, unfortunately my family left and left the colds they brought with them, so I've been feeling really, really crappy.

I was happy to see Guarding Edward in my inbox this morning. It made me smile - something I needed feeling as crappy as I am.

Anyway, this chapter was so sweet. I liked seeing Rosalie's POV. It was different and nice. She seems so much more accepting of the situation than in SM's books. I like that she isn't bitter about things.

The kiss was really nice as well. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Kris
robsmom chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Thank you for updating so soon. THis is one of my favorite stories, the kiss was great, I just know in my heart that he will accept her for who she is. I hope they get their HEA. Thanks again for brightening my day

Cathy
nztwilightfan chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Aw! I have been reading this story non-stop all day. Just caught up and wanted to say sorry I didn't review for every chapter but this is just to say 20 reviews worth of "your writing is amazing!", "this is an amazing story", "the characters are so well written!", "you rock my socks", etc, etc... This is such a good story :) I hope it doesn't end anytime soon! Can't wait to read more.
Lady Dragona chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
I loved the helicopter ride and the hospital action. I am so glad that Edward will be able to play again. I look forward to the later eluded to in the story and I look forward to your next chapter.
TaylorNicole44 chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
GREAT JOB BUT HURRY HURRY HURRY! IT'S GETTING REALLY GOOD! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! AND FAST...

~Addicted 2 Edward~
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
Yeah you did an amazing job and i cannot wait for more of this awesome story so update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxoxo
Scorpio11 chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
What a terrific story. I'm so glad I came across it. I know this is your first story, but I truly hope it won't be your last. I'm looking forward to the rest of this one.
MerpTheMerp chapter 20 . 3/21/2009