Reviews for Guarding Edward
kejce chapter 18 . 3/17/2009
OME! Props on the Moonlight reference. That was sweet. I loved that show when it was on and was upset when they canceled it after the first season.

And you think I'm sadistic? That was a total Misery moment at the end. It was wonderful. I thought the first section flowed well and segued into the other sections very nicely.

I am so looking forward to seeing what Bella does after she sees what Lorena did to Edward's hands. That was just evil!

Really well done. I'm glad I took the time to read it. I've been neglecting reading because my family is here.

When she came back with that hammer, I knew she was going for his hands. I only hope they can be repaired.
mars planet chapter 18 . 3/17/2009
Oh no! His hands! How will he play piano again!

Ooh, I know! Turn him into a vampire so he can heal!

I hope that psychotic cow, Lorena, dies a very gruesome death. Involving that hammer if there is any poetic justice in that world...

Keep going this is so exciting!
clh2o chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
if he can no longer play piano i will hun her down myself and kick her in the overies
grazia591 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
wow lauren is a freak, nice job!
robsmom chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
damn I knew she was going for the hammer, I hope that Bella gets to him before long. She has to change him...She is going to be so pd at Mallory that there won't be anything left of her...
EJ Santry chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
I knew as soon as you said ball peen hammer that one or both of his hands were going to be destroyed. THAT is where she could hurt him the most (so she believes) is by taking away his profession. Dastardly woman! How can you smash Edward's hands? That is like taking a hammer to David!

I take it that Bella is going to be game on, next chapter.

I am so jealous you are getting THREE days alone! How did you manage that magic? ;-)
Schuyler Dark chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Love it.
Diana Holland chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
Ooh! Love it, she did get crazy, almost like Kathy Bates in Misery! Can't hardly wait till the next chapter comes up, have an absolutely fantastically beautiful day!

xoxo,

Diana
Lady Dragona chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
Poor Edward, the physco mom is going to ruin his hands. I hope that Bella gets there in time to stop her before she destroys both of his hands. The mom is definately crazy. I loved Moonlight. I was so sad when they took it off the air. I look forward to the next chapter. Bella to the rescue. Carlisle and Emmett had better protect Lorena or she is dead.
IAmInactive123 chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
Ouch...oh Lorena, that crazy woman! I've changed my mind, we're building a new asylum for her.
myguy chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
Aww, poor Edward! I hope Bella finds him half dead and turns him! LOL..I love this story! I did watch Moonlight and was very upset when they did'nt continue with it, Mick is quite dreamy...but he is not Edward! xoxo
LovelyMidnightSpark chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love this story! It's different from all the other ones in this site. Great job :)
Cathy Whitlock chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
OMG!

you can't even believe the effect that your story has on me...

I'm crying! If Edward don't turn into a vampire he probably won't be able to play again! and all the pain that he is feeling...

but changing subject... great job with the chapter!

can't wait to read the next

:F
MerpTheMerp chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
NO! THE CHAPTER TITLE DOES NOT HELP!

He won't be able to play the piano anymore because now his hand is shattered and he won't be able to do normal things anymore because his hand won't work and he has a GAPING HOLE in the side of his chest and I'm freaking out over a fictional character who I know will turn out alright because most people like happy endings and I'm praying that you're one of those people because if not I'll probably cry and I'm rambling really bad right now and yeah, the title actually does help because it makes me happy.

But now I'm thinking about what happens to Edward and Bella's relationship because it was blossoming while Lauren was still after Edward but now that Lorena has him it sort of puts a damper on the relationship and where it was headed especially since he's being shocked and shackled and beaten and all that crap and the woman holding him hostage is not only drunk but an insane lunatic!

Yes, I know, sugar is bad. But it's so GOOD!
KristineCullen chapter 18 . 3/16/2009