Reviews for Guarding Edward
twiXlite chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
:O oh no you did not just leave it there!

why are you being so cruel to eddie?

by doing that you're taking away the only thing he really loves (besides bella that is ;P) his music!

i play the piano religiously so i feel for him when it comes to his music.

you are such a meanie!

please update soon. please please please please!
Sammy1224 chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
:O

mama is a nutter! a hammer!

very good story though :D
Viper003 chapter 18 . 3/16/2009
That is one crazy woman. . .no wonder Lauren is so messed up. . .

Anywhoo, great chapter! I surely hope Bella finds him before Lorena gets any other ideas!
mrsmagee2011 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
i knew it! dang... shes messed up...
Elite Guardian chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
omg this story was so hot i love it u have to promise to continue to write pretty plz
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
Woah! The only reason I'm not bawling you out right now is that I know he's going to survive! Otherwise, I would nearly be having a heart attack! B for teh first one, A- for teh second... THe first one was just not as exciting.
SparklyVamp chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
your story is absolutely amazing! i love reading it!

please update soon!

SparklyVamp
mars planet chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
Freaking awesome. I really like the part were Bella touches her heart with the blood. Very powerful image. I can't wait for the next chapter!
IAmInactive123 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Haha...Lauren is an idiot. She probably got dropped on the head a few times as a small child.
Sammy1224 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
another amazing chapter _

mama is scary and laurn is just stupid :D i love her :P

:F
AMayes chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Bella needs to find him...soon. I'm worried about Edward bleeding out.

Great chapter Kathie! I'm eagerly anticipating when those two are reunited and to some Lauren/Lorena butt-kicking!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
I like Jasper's approach, although, in a sick way, I think that I may have enjoyed Bella's methods a little bit more than I probably should... damn stalkerish side acting up again...
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 16 . 3/13/2009
No! Argh! And to answer your question, no, I would not like to be the fly on the wall when Bella interrogates Lauren. I would rather be the one that strangles her for preventing Bella from saving Edward quickly!
rocky937 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
UPDATE ASAP! please i really really want the next few chapters really really soon
MerpTheMerp chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
I now have another reason to look forward to Monday! Besides it being Heroes day and the first official day of spring break, it's UPDATE OF Guarding Edward DAY!

Jasper is a sweetie... I want a mix of him, Emmett, Carlisle, Edward, and Jacob as a husband. Oh that'd make me happy...
2,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »