Reviews for Guarding Edward
1PhantomPhreak8 chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
Uh oh...So i think i will be very upset if u let edward go to Tanya...UPDATE SOON PLEASE THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY :)
poochlovestoread chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story. The high point of my day anytime I get an email indicating an update. Please continue!
JewelGirl94 chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
it must be hard to live with team jacob people. but please update soon! i love your story and so does my friend!
MerpTheMerp chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
That's it... I'm becoming a vampire just to punch that girl and make it hurt.

Although I might want to learn to punch first... :/
Lady Dragona chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
oh Tanya is going to be a problem. I loved this chapter and the declarations. I hope that Edward is able to fend off Tanya. I know he will have Bella's help. Happy Easter.
Noble Korhedron chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
Well, I guess that last part was good... What I don't like is the way you keep throwing obstacles in their path... B for the new Ch.
alison94 chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
good job!
twiXlite chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
O I'm not liking Tanya already, and she's only said a whole fourteen words. I get the feeling she's not going to give up without a fight. Thank God for Alice and her gift right?

Lol, I have to say I'm not agreeing with your daughters alternate ending, but your hubby's influence works for me. LOL.

Can you tell that I'm Team EDWARD? Maybe just a little.

Am loving the story as always and can't urge you enough to update soon. :D
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Edward, stay away from that b..ch! Or else, Bella and I will rip you to pieces and burn you. BTW, I'm still laughing hard picturing arlisle being seduced by Tanya
nztwilightfan chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Your daughter sounds like an absolute genius! :P But I suppose some might argue that for Edward to die from being squashed by an asteroid would be a teensy weensy bit of a waste... But Team Jacob all the way! What if... Jacob, a ridiculously perfect vampire or Edward's super hot, long lost cousin (?) makes an appearance? No? Okay. I just love him so much!

Anyway, I loved this chapter (yet again!). Can't wait for the next update!
Scorpio11 chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Oh my. Great chapter. Edward is taking all this so well. Can't wait for the fun that ensues the Denali clan visit.
AMayes chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Kathie you terrible tease! You can't leave it there! When's the next update? Grr.

Love the Edward and Bella interaction! And I really can't wait to see what happens with Tanya/Edward and Bella. Suspense!
kejce chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Kathie,

Your family cracks me up.

I loved this chapter! I was not expecting Tanya to have a power. That was absolutely excellent! It works into this story so well and fits with her personality as well. It was quite masterful.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the Denali family while they are there. Wondering if the Cullen's will get there in time to help poor Bella who may find herself overwhelmed if they are all there.

This chapter made me smile and giggle.

Kris
belmo18 chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
I love your story! It has an original plot and very suspenseful climaxes! I really enjoy your style of writing, and I look forward to reading more of 'Guarding Edward.' You have a true gift for writing! -Belmo
EJ Santry chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
I don't think the wildfires are the only things bringing the heat down there in Oklahoma! It is pouring off the page here, lady!

They love each other! I am glad that is out there in the open now. I know I said I wanted Bella to contact the cousins for advice, but this is not what I had in mind. It would be great if Tanya corners Edward somehow and he is completely immune to her charms. ha! What a blow to the ego that would be for her!

Edward talking about how great it was to be a part of a family again made my heart go, "Aw". Little Orphan Eddie. He is such a natural fit into the Cullen family. I can't wait for that reunion!

I assume things are looking up, since you have time to post, and it makes me smile to know that your family is in a joking spirit despite the stressful situation. Have a safe weekend!

-Beth