Reviews for Guarding Edward
nztwilightfan chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
argh! i can't wait to read more! i'm loving this story so much. it makes my day each time i get an update email! :D
oceanluvr chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Awesome chapter... AH! I can't wait till she tells him. :)

I am so jealous even thinking about where they are. I so miss Colorado.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Eagleswings81 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm enjoying this story very much. Keep up the good work.
EJ Santry chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
I love Edward as a bad patient! LOL! I can totally see that. I also laughed heartily picturing him trying to push away the fake nurse as she tried to undress him. hehehe...

It's time. It's time. I am so anxious! I love that he came down to find her standing in front of the picture. Perfect set up.

I've never been to Telluride, but I do love it out west. Your story leaves me wishing I could vacation there too. I don't need the mansion.
robsmom chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Kathie Another great chapter. My husband was lookinjg over my shoulder wondering why I was smiling so much, I told him had to read this story because I liked it so much...after all he is my EDWARD! I loved how you had Bella standing in front of a portait of her from 1919...great way to lead Edward into her story...take care and have a great weekend Cathy
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Awesome! I really enjoyed this chapter, as we got to see the nurturing and slightly mothering side of Bella. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, when Bella reveals all! *Cues dramatic music*
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Ah, poor Edward! I know exactly how he feels about bein' sick! I had a horrific cold two weeks ago, just after I returned from my GEOL 20040 fieldtrip and I was in bed for 4 days straight! I really hope he doesn't panic when Bella has to 'fess up! B for the new Ch. B.T.W.
MerpTheMerp chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Gosh they are adorable together.
Fanpire109 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
This si beyond awesome.

I love the original books and all but I wish u would've wrote them.

I guess since i'm a strogn girl I like the idea of takign care of a guy and I guess that's wat makes this story so unbelievalby awesome.

I really can't wait for more I really need some.

One of the best stories I've ever read on here

In my opinon better than the books
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
thx for another beautiful chapter. I can't wait for Bella to reveal her secret and for Edward's reaction to it.
like smoke in my lungs chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Oh my god, that wasn't very fair, to just end it like that! I'm so curious to see what Bella says, and how Edward responds, it's not even funny. Please, update soon!

Also, another good chapter by the way. P
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Uh oh here we go! lol updart real soon! You did an amazing job! Xoxoxoxoxo
rocky937 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
dude UPDATE ASAP!

i really want "the talk"

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Aw! Oh their conversation is going to be good! Please do update soon! Can we have an EPOV as it would be great to see what he was thinking about Bella.

Please do keep going with it! Luv ya xx
Viper003 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Great chapter!

I'm glad Edward's out of the hospital; can't wait for the bit 'reveal'!
2,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »