Reviews for Guarding Edward
kejce chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
Kathie,

I LOVE IT! This chapter is beautiful.

Edward's reactions are perfect. I am really, really looking forward to the next chapter.

I laughed when Edward said he couldn't imagine how Esme and Carlisle managed Emmett.

I smiled through the whole chapter and I needed a smile this morning. I was so excited to see the email about Guarding Edward in my inbox this morning.

It perked me up. Thanks!
Sammy1224 chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
great chapter _

Carlisle is such a sweet dad, and i love how Edward was a bad patient :P
JewelGirl94 chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
stupid cliffy. please update ASAP!
lynne0731 chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
Hi, I love your story please write more. Please Thank you, Lynne
kejce chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
Kathie,

I told you already that you didn't need to thank me. You finishing the chapter was thanks enough.

It turned out wonderfully! The revisions turned out beautifully. You definitely fixed your flow problem.

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. I can not wait to see how Edward reacts to her answers.

I really liked seeing Edward admit why he was a bad patient. That part was really sweet. I'm a horrible patient myself, so I can definitely relate. I'd be the one disobeying the doctors' orders and trying to do everything I could as soon as possible. I definitely appreciated Bella saying what she did to Edward.

This chapter turned out so lovely. I loved "the talk" Bella had with Carlisle. That was a really touching moment. Much better than Bella talking to Tanya or any of the other Denali family. Embarrassing moment and all.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
clh2o chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
please please please update soon
AMayes chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
I'm anxious to see how Edward receives the 'news' from Bella.

I liked the heart to heart between Carlisle and Bella, very much in character!

I also like that Jessica isn't the complete psycho/airhead she is in so many other fanfics.

Nicely done, as usual!
nztwilightfan chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
argh! i can't wait to read more! i'm loving this story so much. it makes my day each time i get an update email! :D
oceanluvr chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Awesome chapter... AH! I can't wait till she tells him. :)

I am so jealous even thinking about where they are. I so miss Colorado.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Eagleswings81 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm enjoying this story very much. Keep up the good work.
EJ Santry chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
I love Edward as a bad patient! LOL! I can totally see that. I also laughed heartily picturing him trying to push away the fake nurse as she tried to undress him. hehehe...

It's time. It's time. I am so anxious! I love that he came down to find her standing in front of the picture. Perfect set up.

I've never been to Telluride, but I do love it out west. Your story leaves me wishing I could vacation there too. I don't need the mansion.
robsmom chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Kathie Another great chapter. My husband was lookinjg over my shoulder wondering why I was smiling so much, I told him had to read this story because I liked it so much...after all he is my EDWARD! I loved how you had Bella standing in front of a portait of her from 1919...great way to lead Edward into her story...take care and have a great weekend Cathy
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Awesome! I really enjoyed this chapter, as we got to see the nurturing and slightly mothering side of Bella. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, when Bella reveals all! *Cues dramatic music*
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Ah, poor Edward! I know exactly how he feels about bein' sick! I had a horrific cold two weeks ago, just after I returned from my GEOL 20040 fieldtrip and I was in bed for 4 days straight! I really hope he doesn't panic when Bella has to 'fess up! B for the new Ch. B.T.W.
MerpTheMerp chapter 22 . 3/28/2009
Gosh they are adorable together.
3,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »