Reviews for Guarding Edward
kejce chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
Kathie,

“Denial, it isn’t just a river in Egypt,”

Love that line!

I'm so happy you kept the title as you did. It fit perfectly.

I like how you started out at the concert and then traveled back in time to the next day before the concert. I didn't find it confusing at all.

Your cliffy is not as evil as mine was. lol Now, if you had left it with a line from the stalker saying she had taken him THAT would be an evil cliffy. Just what I need to do...give you more ideas. I already feel like your partner in crime sometimes.

I enjoyed that Jasper had to point out to Bella how she felt and how she looked. Glowing from the inside out was a beautiful way to phrase it.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday and seeing what happens.
EJ Santry chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
Aren't we all taken with Edward! The end of the chapter was very sweet and tender. I wonder who will be the first to confess. Will the confession only come after the stuff goes down, and Bella sees what she will be missing. I can't wait to find out where you take this!

One small bit of constructive criticism. You sometimes use the same word repetitively (i.e. "coherent" in the first section of this chapter). It was used 3 times in close proximity, and for some reason, I was wishing for another word by the third use.

I love how the story is unfolding! I am jealous. Right now. Beth writer's block.
robsmom chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
nice chapter, I reallyenjoyed the little interlude, and the reversal of roles from protector(normally Edward) to Bella is awesome
Diana Holland chapter 13 . 3/2/2009
Hey, so sorry I haven't reviewed recently, I just haven't been home for a while. These are great chapters, I am curious though, to as what the scents missing. Please update soon, puppy eyes and pouts?

xoxo,

Diana
peachykeenbean17 chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next!

I love the different view points and the emotion that you have put into this! Keep it up!
shyshell21 chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
Is the smell different because that mom was not with her at the time?
x0SinWhitlock0x chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
her sanity? lol. no i think the full scent is actually two scents mixed, her an her moms. but her moms is missing cuz she wasnt with her? maybe. good chapter. creepy with the underwear lol.
MerpTheMerp chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
Dang... you got me on the scent. All I could think of was no perfume and that's probably wrong.

Hm... I'm not quite sure which POV was Lauren's but I'm pretty sure it was the one where she flipped the guy in the car beside her off after she screamed. I don't know what makes me think it was that one but oh well! -rolls eyes-
TaylorNicole44 chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
i was wondering if that was all u were going to right or if u are going to finish it? but OMG it was amazing but i wanna find out what happens at the end! Great Job! byfar the best! u should finish this one and make another one u write AWESOME! great job again! :) :)
IAmInactive123 chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
Brilliant :) Lauren is a crazy lady! I'd like to see her try hurting Bella! She'd probably go all vampire on her lol :p You're an awesome writer!
peachykeenbean17 chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I love this whole chapter because, it really could happen!
Cathy Whitlock chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
This story is becoming more and more thrilling!

can't wait to read next chapter!

is that scent from Lauren's mother?
SkaterGirl246 chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
I loved this chapter. I wonder if crazy Lauren will kidnap Edward...well I hope not! Then again, it would be super interesting! Yay! Bella and Edward are starting to fall in love! I'm glad that in this story they are falling in love slowly, rather then love at first sight! As for the strange scent, hm...maybe she didn't have her wig on? I don't know! But I can't wait to find out! :)
TaylorNicole44 chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Oh how much i LOVE this story the BEST that i have read! it's so weird right at this point about the stocker, but it makes the whole story make sence...great job with the story cant wait to read the rest!
rocky937 chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
dude this story is amazing! im so glad i found it

UPDATE ASAP!