Reviews for Guarding Edward
TwiTwiAgain chapter 35 . 10/9/2013
I thought the bite/change was excellent. And while I like a good lemon too, I love this plot driven story. (Yes I saw the rating) sometimes they can get overdone.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 49 . 10/2/2013
That story was so beautiful! I'm sure my family really thinks I'm crazy.
Darcyfan14 chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
I 'm in love with your story!
Darcyfan14 chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Ah the first love word between them.
Darcyfan14 chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
Wow great chapter.
Darcyfan14 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Wow you are an Great writer.
Question for you the face in your avatar is Paul McCartney?
Darcyfan14 chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Awesome story! Can I ask you about the banner it is Paul McCartney's face?
percy roks chapter 50 . 9/15/2013
Loved the story! I've read a couple of your other stories and their all very good! You are an amazing writer! :)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
Another nice twist.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
I love your a/n!
SakuU21 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Ok, so at first I thought it might be the mom's slight scent in twined with Crazy's because mom always seems to be handing her the stuff, but then thought that that didn't quite fit. So its either the scent of lunacy (which wouldn't be that unbelievable given how unstable she seems to be) or (more believable) its the scent of arousal. This is a great story so far. I cant wait to get to the end!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
Methinks this upcoming vampire wedding is going to cause a chain of events?
Charlotte Cranda chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
This is my fifth story from your pen (u-h-h, computer) that I have read and thoroughly enjoyed. My absolute favorite is Dragon Stones, and I wait with great anticipation for the last chapter/epilogue. I also enjoyed The Gift of the Knife, Knights of Honor, and Immersion. I rarely review, but yours are so good I thought that it is about time I told you how much I love your writing. Your plots are good, building and finishing the story in a satisfactory, no, fulfilling manner. Your characters are well thought out and executed. Keep up the good work, and if you have trouble completing Dragon Stones, reread it. It might get you back in your groove.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Tanya and the gang visit. I love to be surprised. Also love the Jacob rug! Hehehe.
2,728 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »