Reviews for Granger Who
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Intriguing idea for a story!
Ragan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So, Hermione is the reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw? Double-R is surprisingly violent towards the hat.
tarnished silver things chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Like it, but I'm confused? How is she Rowena, exactly? And what was thaqt at the start o the chapter.

I really like this, and thank you very much for posting - the idea's incredibly original,

M.
LauralHilll chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
What a great concept! If only it was updated ..
amon chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
So far it's a good story, however I do have one request:

I looked over the list of the other stories you've written, and PLEAASE keep the Hermione/Snape out of this one. I'm liking this story far, and I'd hate to have to stop reading because that reared it's ugly head (whether she's the 10 year old Rowena or not, it's just not right).
Wyte chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I'm not sure how I missed this before, but I like it. It's an original twist, and that's hard to come by now-a-days.

I do have one question though: You've marked the story under Harry/Hermione, does this mean that they will be paired together(romantically), or will this be primarily about the friendship that grows between the 2? Also, how far are you planning on taking the story (hopefully all the way to the end, with a nice H/Hr ending along the way ;)

Nice job though, can't wait to read more.
Lost-angel-703 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
its nice... its also a good idea, but its not... its confusing I guess.

If you read the books, then it seems way out of personaliy for hermione so be so... so SNIDE! Oh well, im into it now so I'll add it to my alerts... okay
harmonious chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
This is awesome and new!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
This whole story is intriguing. Are Ron and Harry ever going to work out who Hermione is or are you going to keep her in character the whole way through? What happens when Rowena gets bored with the people she is pretending to be, does that mean Hermione will die at some point?
Tami chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Wow this story is fresh and original. Well I haven't read anything like it. I'm excited to read the next chapter!
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Oh man i cant wait til the end of first year!

"Like friendship or bravery" and gives him a hug! Cant wait to see her actual thoughts about that!
Wzd JA chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Not bad. She's jumping to conclusions a bit quickly for my taste though, given that shes a thousand years old at least one would think that she would have learned not to judge a book by its cover by then. Also you brought in the deathly hallows, one of the most ridiculous deus ex machinas I know of. But then this is your story so if you want to go that way then its your choice. I hope to see another chapter soon.
ArrowMk84 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Hehe! Ok, I've got to see more of this!
Bookworm.Annie chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
lol this is funny. cant wait for more.
orangesicle chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
The premise of the story is awesome! I really want to read further, especially since I'm already theorizing about this... haha

I'll definitely keep reading if you write more :)