Reviews for Achilles’ Heel
Shut Your Yams chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
amazing
Ambi-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Were is the second part? I've been waiting a long time. is it done are did you not post it anywhere? PLEASE I haft to know what happens to Jun.
Lillybrook chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Please, please Cheetah Goddess, I'm begging! Please write more! So dramatic...:'(
kingdom hearts master chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
you really need to update the next chapter i cant wait any longer HURRY UP THIS IS TO GOOD TO BE LEFT IN A CLIFF HANGER
yunathewitch chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i cant wait for the next one i have to read it soon it makes me wanna cry i wont to see what will to jun hikari and kouki i bet its gonna be amazing
cherry the cat chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i felt really sorry for jun it made me want to cry but i wonder when youll start on the next chapter i cant to read it i bet its gonna be amazing luv the story
skylar the rabbit pokemaster chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I read this story a thousand times and it still surprises me each time i read it its that amazing pleas make the second part faster i cant wait to read it i bet its even cooler than this one PLEASE MAKE IT FASTER btw u r cool for making it though
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
*sniffles* nooooo not jun! D:!

. !
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Please post the second part SOON! Or now. Yeah, now would be good. But please update your Snowbound fanfiction too please.
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I want the next part noa! Don't leave me hanging. :/
Its Mooting Time chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
How should I describe this? 'Fresh' even though it was published like 8 months ago. LOL

Again, you have a knack for creating the perfect opener, in grabbing the reader’s attention right from the first word (sounds like a skill from creative writing classes if memory serves me right...). For that I applaud you.

This has the potential to become a fully-fledged fic if you ever do decide to return. But then again people do have a life so, meh. O wells xD
Butterfly217 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG OMG OMG I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Aqua059 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Why do I love this kind of fic so much?

-shot by Jun-

Ahaha. Guilty pleasure. xD

Sorry for kinda dropping off the radar, evil projects are eating my soul. And I've postponed most/all fanfiction in favor of working on my Pokemon ROM-hack, except for bits of T6W when I can work on it, so...

But I do have a half-finished Deoxys oneshot that is swiftly turning into a Deoxys/Red through no intent of mine.

I'm so twisted.

Love the fic. xDD That's such a weird thing to say when it's all about a character being gravely injured...
JasmineofWinter chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This story is intense! I was on the edge of my seat all through out while I was reading this. I feel so bad for Jun. I hope he's going to be okay. I don't want hime to die. Oh well. I guess I will have to find out the verdict of whether he will live or not when you post the second part to this. Please update as soon as you get the chance.

~PikaPie~
moras chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Okay, I have to review this awesome.

I must admit I do have an unhealthy obsession with Jun. Out of all the characters in DPP he was my favourite and... This fills all my needs. I adore Twinleafshipping and you pull it off expertly. This chapter tugged at my heartstrings and it's really nice to find a story that involves them (since there are so few...). Your writing is pretty good too since it's barely repetitive and actually makes coherent sense (far better then some other Pokemon fanfictions I've had the displeasure of reading ;.)

Anyway, update soon or perish in horrible ways o3o. I need to read more of this~