Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
Death-Muncher chapter 21 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this story! Excellent plot and character development. :)
CrimsonWing67 chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Wow. Why no reviews for this wonderful piece? I am actaully starting to likr Darth Maul because of this story - much more human (well, racial differences aside), and very much alive. Loved it!
brooklynturtle chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
Sequel!
Laughing Rain chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
You have done a wonderful thing here; you've really humanized (pardon the pun) these characters. The way your story is written, they're actually interesting and likeable. I actually found myself wanting Ciaran to win out, hoping the Jedi survived, etc. Brilliant story.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
great
chisscientist chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
Interesting premise, nicely fleshed out. Well done.
HellzCrusader chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
omg that was awesome! Maul took obi-wans place. Luke is gonna have a WHOLE different skill set taught to him lol.

this fic is fantastic you did an amazing job. congrats on the wonderful ending i know it was a long time coming. I personally cannot wait to read your next story.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Oh my.

It's perfect as is, but should you ever do a Twenty Years Hence sequel, you've got at least one fan who would eagerly read it.

Darth Maul in Obi-Wan's stead in the Original Trilogy? WIN.
HellzCrusader chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
palaapatine has always been full of odd plans. but i believe that this one may very well come back to bite him in the ass. it'll be interesting to see what happens.
HellzCrusader chapter 18 . 10/20/2010
oh noes! evil evil ani!

:) i wasn't expecting an update so soon, but i am gladd you have :)
HellzCrusader chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
aw ani-boy is evil. oh well Ciaran will know some sense into that guy! :)

at least i hope he does XD

fantastic chapter!
Darth Fang chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
Please update! I love your story I can't wait too see what happens next.
Riptor25 chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
beautiful description of how Ciaran feels the Force, as well as Anakin's feeling of betrayal by Qui Gonn.

" The Scimitar had gotten a claw into him, but he remembered it not as an instrument of the dark side, but as one of the few things Maul could trust in his life. It almost served as a friend. Its legacy to Ciaràn would be that he remembered what trusting another being felt like."

-I really like what you did here. A great look at how Maul would feel about something that was his. Awesome.

"Aayla Securaran"

-minor type-o in the 11th paragraph (the first one that starts bolded)

Great story overall. I cant wait for the next installment!
HellzCrusader chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
yay! updates are always yummy, and i do love this story so very much. you do such a wonderful job with it! :)
Millenium Ring chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
Woo! Great chapter :D

I wonder if Quinlan will stop trying to kill Ciaràn now? I hope so :D

I doubt that Qui-Gon's plan will work for long, or at all. The old freak Sidious will work out what happened sooner or later and keep sending people to find Maul.

I REALLY look forward to the next update :D