Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
HellzCrusader chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
yay! updates are always yummy, and i do love this story so very much. you do such a wonderful job with it! :)
Millenium Ring chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
Woo! Great chapter :D

I wonder if Quinlan will stop trying to kill CiarĂ n now? I hope so :D

I doubt that Qui-Gon's plan will work for long, or at all. The old freak Sidious will work out what happened sooner or later and keep sending people to find Maul.

I REALLY look forward to the next update :D
HellzCrusader chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
yay! ciaran lives! i feel bad about /Scimitar/ though, i 3 that ship so much! awesome job with antoerh fantastic update to this story i luv so much :D
Millenium Ring chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
Gah! Quinlan is so annoyingly self-righteous! He needs to be taken off of his high-horse.

Keep up the brilliant work!
HellzCrusader chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
epic win! *snuggles Maul plushie* awesome chapter!
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
I can't recall if I've reviewed this yet before, so here I go.

You were off to a rocky start in the beginning. You were much like any other pretty-nice-but-iffy fanfic I've seen before. You showed promise, enough promise for me to keep reading, but I didn't have my hopes up. I gave you a coupla chapters before I had to stop reading.

But you haven't failed. You've proven that my trust in this fic was not unwarranted, and I wait in great anticipation for the next story.

Give yourself a few pats on the back, my good madam. I'd do it for you, but I appear to be locationally challenged at the moment, being at far too great a distance to do the job myself.
HellzCrusader chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
i always feel so bad for ciaran... he never gets any luvin lol. great job i love this fic and caanot wait to see what you post next! :)
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive chapter 13 . 5/8/2010
It's awesome. Ciarin/Maul reminds me of one of my screwed up RP charries. Loving it.
Millenium Ring chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
The last two chapters were very good - with Maul's confusion and frustration. I love your description of Alderaan and I really liked the way you made the Scimitar appear alive with the darkside. It probably would have that powerful an effect on a Jedi, to the point where they nearly lose their way.

Excellent job, once again _ I look forward to the next chapter and I can't wait to see Maul and Qui-Gon's meeting _
nannon chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
LOVE. so very much.
pride1289 chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
So he's going to the Jedi then?
pride1289 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
sweet.

An updating fic! 8D What a joyous occasion! 3
pride1289 chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
is that the end?
HellzCrusader chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
oh gods he is gonna go nuts! what will he choose? maul? or Ciaran? or will it be one that not even master Yoda could forsee?

XD i loved it, as always and look forward to your next post!
AEthereal Devastation chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Nice. I think Maul should turn light, become a Master, and train Anakin. Continue soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »