Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
HellzCrusader chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
yay! ciaran lives! i feel bad about /Scimitar/ though, i 3 that ship so much! awesome job with antoerh fantastic update to this story i luv so much :D
Millenium Ring chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
Gah! Quinlan is so annoyingly self-righteous! He needs to be taken off of his high-horse.

Keep up the brilliant work!
HellzCrusader chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
epic win! *snuggles Maul plushie* awesome chapter!
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
I can't recall if I've reviewed this yet before, so here I go.

You were off to a rocky start in the beginning. You were much like any other pretty-nice-but-iffy fanfic I've seen before. You showed promise, enough promise for me to keep reading, but I didn't have my hopes up. I gave you a coupla chapters before I had to stop reading.

But you haven't failed. You've proven that my trust in this fic was not unwarranted, and I wait in great anticipation for the next story.

Give yourself a few pats on the back, my good madam. I'd do it for you, but I appear to be locationally challenged at the moment, being at far too great a distance to do the job myself.
HellzCrusader chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
i always feel so bad for ciaran... he never gets any luvin lol. great job i love this fic and caanot wait to see what you post next! :)
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive chapter 13 . 5/8/2010
It's awesome. Ciarin/Maul reminds me of one of my screwed up RP charries. Loving it.
Millenium Ring chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
The last two chapters were very good - with Maul's confusion and frustration. I love your description of Alderaan and I really liked the way you made the Scimitar appear alive with the darkside. It probably would have that powerful an effect on a Jedi, to the point where they nearly lose their way.

Excellent job, once again _ I look forward to the next chapter and I can't wait to see Maul and Qui-Gon's meeting _
nannon chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
LOVE. so very much.
pride1289 chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
So he's going to the Jedi then?
pride1289 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010

An updating fic! 8D What a joyous occasion! 3
pride1289 chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
is that the end?
HellzCrusader chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
oh gods he is gonna go nuts! what will he choose? maul? or Ciaran? or will it be one that not even master Yoda could forsee?

XD i loved it, as always and look forward to your next post!
AEthereal Devastation chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Nice. I think Maul should turn light, become a Master, and train Anakin. Continue soon.
juut chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Well I sure would like to know how this is going to end. You brought my two faforite SW characters together so no matter how things are going to end, I'll be reading this story. But I hope Maul can get peace with both the sets of memories and choose which side he's on. (though I'm hoping he'll continues working with Qui-gon of course :D ).

Thanks for the story so far, and I hope you'll update soon.
Darkstar0196 chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
yay you posted! _ plz post again soon
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »