Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
HellzCrusader chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
poor ciaran. he's so lost righht now. and what sucks is he really doesn't have any other name... not that i'm aware of anyway. so sad. i hope that qui'gon finds him before Windu or one of the others, Windu would probably just kill him on sight.
HellzCrusader chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
yay! i am so happy to see this! darth maul is amazing as always and you do such a good job of writing him!
Millenium Ring chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
You have just made my already excellent day perfect with this chapter _

Things seem to be growing steadily more dangerous. Sidious is getting almost.. desperate to see results. CiarĂ n is starting to remember things - even if he doesn't know yet what it is. And the Jedi may just have the location of the Sith... though I doubt it'll be the final confrontation just yet.

Eager for more! Keep up the fantastic way in which you narrate :D
Millenium Ring chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Another excellent, detailed chapter _

Those darned Jedi are so narrowed minded sometimes, it really annoys me.

Eager to see what Dooku and Sidious will try next. Keep it up _
nannon chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
yay new chapter. i'm really enjoying this story.
Blacknayami chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Great job with this story, I think that you've described Maul's personality very well throughout the story! The bit you wrote about Qui-Gon getting scared when Maul aimed a fake punch at him was very well done. Thank you for posting this fic! _
Vicious Dice chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I like it.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Oh, Qui-gon...PAY ATTENTION, DANG IT! It is incredible how many things characters could avoid if they would just pay attention! The bad guys give you hints! You are supposed to be able to pick up on these things! Oy...

Good chapter! I can't wait to see where you decide to take this story!

LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Amen, Qui-Gon, Amen. That is it. Distrust the troll. Distrust the troll.

Good chapter. I love how the Jedi Council is so good at alienating the Jedi and pushing them over to the Sith's Cause. Yeah, I can not wait for the arrival of Lord Tyrannus.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Uhm, can I say that I despise Yoda, like more than any other Jedi? I mean, what the hell is his problem? First he rapes Maul's mind, then he implants a memory where he is intentionally cruel to a baby, and forces the baby to destroy a small toy, in order to teach a lesson about attachment.

Yeah... Good job of the Evil Yodaness. You are getting him down good.

Though I hope there is hell to pay when Sidious finds out what they did to Maul. (Crosses fingers)
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I can't believe I am the only reviewer so far (though hopefully more will come to see my point of view) that objects to the Jedi and the Demon Troll (Yoda) raping Darth Maul's mind. Am I seriously the only person who thinks that thid is WRONG? If so, then I hope every Jedi (except Anakin) burns in Jedi Hell. And just for good measure, Damn the Jedi Council for what they are doing to Maul and what they did to Darth Revan. Self righteous bastards...

Though don't get me wrong, you are doing an excellent job writing the story. I just hope you will indulge this Sith Lord Fan and kill most of the Jedi in revenge for the raping of Maul's mind.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Bwahahaha! He's so evil!...Which, ya know, is good, seeing as he is that bad guy. ;} I'm really enjoying this! We need more good Darth Maul fics out there...Keep up the good work!

nannon chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
i am in love with this fic. the premise was intriguing from the start and the way it's written is just perfect.
Millenium Ring chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
*gasp* First fanfic I looked at after searching for decent Darth Maul stories, and this one so far does not disappoint. _

I find the description detailed enough so I can get a good feel for the emotions and surroundings, while at the same time not being too over-powering. It can be annoying to read blocks of description about one simple object sometimes, lol.

The memory altering technique is definitely interesting too. I wonder what'll happen if/when Maul ever regains his old memories? I guess I'll have to wait to find out. _

Keep up the fantastic work! _

p.s. Your Yoda speech is excellent *giggles*
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Yay! You updated! I am very interested to see how Qui-gon and Maul{now Ciaran} handle getting used to eachother. Something tells me that Darth Sidious is not going to be a happy camper when he finds out what took place. Keep up the great work!

49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »