Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
Millenium Ring chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
*gasp* First fanfic I looked at after searching for decent Darth Maul stories, and this one so far does not disappoint. _

I find the description detailed enough so I can get a good feel for the emotions and surroundings, while at the same time not being too over-powering. It can be annoying to read blocks of description about one simple object sometimes, lol.

The memory altering technique is definitely interesting too. I wonder what'll happen if/when Maul ever regains his old memories? I guess I'll have to wait to find out. _

Keep up the fantastic work! _

p.s. Your Yoda speech is excellent *giggles*
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Yay! You updated! I am very interested to see how Qui-gon and Maul{now Ciaran} handle getting used to eachother. Something tells me that Darth Sidious is not going to be a happy camper when he finds out what took place. Keep up the great work!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Very good! Did the jedi actually do this to Darth Revan? I'm not really 'up' on my KotOR trivia...But it sounds nifty!

Rissika chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh, no! Story with Maul and Obi-Wan death:(

It's so sad...I wish you would write story with living Obi
Wayne7793 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Several interesting concepts here, the alternate what-if death of Obi-wan rather than Qui-Gon, and the possibility of invading a sith's mind to persuade him he is a Jedi instead. If this is from a book, I've never chanced upon it. Nicely done with the whole chapter!
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very interesting! Please continue!

51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4