Reviews for Snapshots
HappyEndingLover chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
That was the first bonding of Rose and Esme before Twilight. Very touching. Thank you for sharing.
HappyEndingLover chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I enjoyed that.
PoppyMay chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I really, really loved this! Esme is my favourite so well done!

Thanks for writing!

Poppy :)
Yeezu chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
My man has helped me through my insecurities in bed. We found a way to take something from stessful to playful and joyous. I am glad she found that as well.
Yeezu chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
It is beautiful that they could all help her through her problems. That family is too perfect for words even in thier ineptitudes.
sakari-x chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Just beautiful, thank you!
sakari-x chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
M, Carlisle and Esme loving, so nice! Amazing chapter, loved it!
sakari-x chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
"My true family, they who love me for me and not for who I might have been or who they wish I would be is the family I have chosen." This is just beautiful as is the rest of this chapter!
sakari-x chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is really so good. I don't think I've ever read an Esme story and this is really well-written! Looking forward to the next three chapters. (came from a rec on TLYDF)
Hoosier Mama chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Short and sweet. Thank you for sharing your version of Esme's story.

HM
sleepyvalentina chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Lovely.
lookingforhoofprints chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :(

I've always felt sorry for Rose, but this just brings it all to the front. I can't imagine wanting to die and not being able to.
rameau chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
This connection you've created or rather illuminated between Rosalie and Esme is one of most sweetest and saddest things I've read. They are two women who have been badly hurt, saved and cursed by the kindness of Carlisle and only they can truly understand each other, because they are women. So different yet the same.
rameau chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I read the first 'snapshot' yesterday but delayed commenting since I couldn't come up with anything better to say than: perfect. Now that I've read this second chapter I appreciate more of the moment you captured in first chapter, because this second one felt like a summary of a longer story rather than a snapshot, a moment from her life.

As usual, it's well written and I can almost grasp the feelings going through her while remembering all those events, but there's the problem. You could have divided this chapter into countless moments and explored them further. You still could.
rashumba chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
That was heartbreaking. It's so rare in this fandom that we get to see in side of Esme's head. This series was a really nice look at what it took for her to be the Cullen we know and love. The intimacy of their "human" moment in this last installment was truly touching. Thank you for sharing this.