Reviews for Frontier 02: Rebirthing
fleeting heartbeat chapter 44 . 7/26
mm hello there! :) this is rather late considering you haven't updated in like two years? (ok i have been vvvvv inactive lately also but HAHAHA) i just wanted to let you know that this is a great story! (both rebirthing and home frontier) while i must admit i'm not very used to the dub names (idk why tbh HAHA) and i am not actually a fan of stories in which OCs play a huuuuge role in it, i must say that i loved this! ︎ it takes a LOT to get me to like a story with many OCs ok be flattered HAHA just kidding don't take me seriously hehe :P but still this is awesome! i understand that you're an adult (20 since you last updated your profile? i'm a stalker HAHA) so yeah you must be really busy with adult life and have little time for writing anymore (which explains your loooong hiatus HAHAHAHA) but it's ok! take your time! :)) i'm sure all your fans understand HAHA or well at least i do :))

just to elaborate a little on what i love about your story:
-character development - i must say that you developed your OCs well! most OC stories tend to integrate the OC as some character that everyone already knows and kinda just skim past everything as if we know loads about them already (like we do with canon characters) but you were different! (ok idk if this makes sense it probably doesn't FORGIVE ME HAHA) and you not only expand on your OCs but also canon characters e.g. you definitely showed takuya's impulsiveness a few chapters back i think? when he wanted to rush to kira immediately before realising shino's condition (this isn't really expanding...but it's late and i can't think of a better example HAHA)

-plot - great plot! i loved it HAHA :)

-angst! - omg i am sadistic lol i just like seeing characters forever angsting over their life problems...(i even filter angst stuff on ffn & ao3 omg i am messed up HAHAHAHA fml ._.) i like all the angst omg this deserves a third tag (angst! DUH HAHAHA) especially with all the flashbacks and life stories - they were so angsty omg it was exactly what i needed my daily dose of angst whoop dee doo ok let me move on before i go crazy and kee siao and everything...

i do hope to see your next update soon so thank you for the amazing story and continue to keep up the GREAT work ily! 3
Awesomefluff8 chapter 1 . 2/9
Rest in peace chief.

P.s you just had to kill kouichi huh?
Marshmellow chapter 1 . 1/11
Dude update already! It has been 3 fluffin years! 3 long years!

P.S Sorry about that it's just really? does it take 3 years to update? again sorry.
mia chapter 44 . 11/15/2014
Dude are ever going to update? :l
tigerlilyfire chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
Hello madjack! I love your story. Please finish soon. The suspense is killing me! You're an epic author and video creator. Here are some brownies and cookies as well as chocolate for JP's stash. I am also giving everyone ... light sabers. Gotta love star wars. Everyone good luck to you all. May I possibly use your OCs in my story? I would be grateful. Here are some energy drinks and death note DVDs ;). See yahoo next I am not crazy. Just excited.
Rosabella11 chapter 44 . 6/7/2014
For the love of god Madjack, WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE?! It had been 2 years, 1 month, ans 3 days since u last updated! I'm on pins and needles! Please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE update! *cry*
Emperor SS chapter 44 . 3/26/2014
Alright Madjack! You officially haven't updated this story in 2 freakin' years! What the bloody hell's goin' on?!
Miss Emoticon chapter 44 . 1/27/2014
WHY DID I NOT SEE SHINYA BEING LUCEMON!? After I finished the chapter I re-read the whole series and was just like, do I not pay attention or am I just dense? Anywho, I really think you should have a apocalyptic battle between Shinya and Tommy, it would be awesome! And a little more torture for Takuya, particularly Kira beating him up. I think it's hilarious! (Sorry Taki!)
Katie chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
For the love pf god Makjack! It had been a year, 7 months, and 26 days snece you last updated! This is the laongeat cliffhanger I've ever had!

PS: can you please tell me the characters' theme songs
Katie chapter 44 . 8/28/2013
Hi Madjack! BTW, of course I didn't read Hello, uninvited and rebirthing right now, but I guess you a;ready now that. I read them a long time ago, but I decided to review now (hehe). Sorry, I kinda intend to talk a lot :$. Anyways I LOVE ypur stories and I read them all. I hope you'll finnish Ch 45 soon. I love cliffhangers, but not cliff hangers that i need to wait a year, 2 months and 23 days to now what will happen next! I'm talking a lot again, aren't I? Will, just please finnish the story quickly. And I'm sorry if there's any spelling mistakes.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
You just love to torture Koichi, ha Madjack?
Molly chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
theradioactivephoenix chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
Hya! I really enjoyed the fanfiction that you have created with the plot. If only the digimon creators were still animating this would be an awesome show! Anyway, I was wondering when you were planning on releasing the next chapter because I can hardly wait!
G'daykiller chapter 44 . 3/3/2013
Madjack you are absolotley crazy!
Derailed chapter 44 . 12/11/2012
Good chapter. Don't worry Takuya, every cloud has a silver lining. Besides, wait for the good tidings.