Reviews for Calling Baton Rouge
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Lovely!
x Valora x chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I loved it. I especially like the way you found a song that fits your Gibbs and Abby as well as what we see on screen. It is a wonderful tale which you've told and I honestly wish that there were more out there like it.
machelo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
More please...
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I really enjoyed this. Excellent! Thanks for sharing it.
immyownsuperman chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
(: I loved it!

Keeo up the good work!

I love your work, and I can't stop reading it!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
sigh, I'm stuck with garth brooks right now, can't seem to listen to much else the last few day Then I realised I could read this perfectly written, amazing story of yours again and then I realised I didn't review the first time I read your story, oops,... Here I am ;) I just love it!
Vee017 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love it!

that's one of my favourite songs, and the story you created around it was perfect.

The atmosphere, and the blissful edge of drunk quality that lingered between them throughout was perfect.

Abby's askance of just one night, was just heartbreaking. But Gibbs being the one to not let her so that just great. I like seeing fics where he doesn't have his denial firmly in place.

Excellent fic. thanks so much for it!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I loved it!

perfect ending!

Great job!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Well written and a sweet read - I enjoyed this.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was fantastic and amazing and I'm just spechless! Love it so much :)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww! Very sweet.
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
So love this, but can I ask for a sequel pretty please? Will he get her back and will she say the words I love you to him too?

Great job! Thanks so much.
chibi-dono15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Love it! Can't wait for more

to come! Please and thank

you!
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow the ending is perfect, just the way I can see something like this happening. Love the descriptions and you nailed the characters!

Great job!
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
you ALWAYS write stories I squee over! this was so sweet, I think I got a cavity, lol. you definitely know how to write Gibbs/Abby...I request more fluff please!