Reviews for Two's Company
twmmy chapter 53 . 12/4/2011
It's weird... So Weird.. There are so many comments at those stores where is sex, and stuff. I'm interested in the Cullen's life before Foerks as well... So, I've found this story in october, but had no time to read. it is the time...
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 53 . 6/29/2011
i love this story so much i hope that bella will eventually come in it :)))))
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
love your story
tieriney chapter 49 . 2/6/2010
I really enjoyed these chapters. Thanks for sharing, the details were amazing!
FTA92 chapter 53 . 11/7/2009
aw! lovely fic! :3
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 53 . 5/19/2009
Aw how cute, Esme trying to find Edward a mate. If she only knew it would be roughly another 50 years before he did...
angelspinknose chapter 52 . 5/17/2009
interesting that you chose not to follow stehenie meyer's timeline of events. very well written
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 52 . 5/17/2009
I really enjoy your story, I love seeing all the Cullens as they grew together and what their lives were like. I think this chapter was a little off from the books though, weren't they're only three wolves at the time the Cullens came by and that was why they agreed to the treaty so quickly is because the Cullens outnumbered them and had no other reason than the truth to offer the treaty?
PockyxPocky chapter 52 . 5/16/2009
I've loved reading your story so far, very good dialogue and good job sticking to the characters.

I couldn't help but notice your story line though, its a bit off. Like when Edward leaves, its suposed to be after Eseme joins them, Emmett killed two women not his hunter buddies, and Alice and Jasper join the cullens after they have theire little wolf problem.

Other than thoes minor details the story is great, keep up the good work :D
MyriadProBold chapter 52 . 5/16/2009
Nice job with this part of their history.
angelspinknose chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
excellent story. beautifully written. can't wait to read the other chapters.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 51 . 4/18/2009
YAY THE TREATY! But why aren't the wolves in wolf form? It would be safer for them right?
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 51 . 4/18/2009
Nice set up, so it will appear just like in the movie when they encountered the wolves for the first time, just Carlisle, Edward, Emmett and Rosalie. I was wondering why Esme didn't go and then it clicked. I really love your story, you're doing an amazing job!
fantasyessa chapter 51 . 4/18/2009
HI! This is very good - PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
fantasyessa chapter 50 . 4/9/2009
PLEASE UPDATE MORE! You are such a talented writer and this is one of my favorite stories!