Reviews for Peace at last
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Sigh. :)
Perfect idea. Especially as it can be imagined that, in canon, it was planned but he was unable to do the wandless stuff required at that last point, so became dead...
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That was very good, glad to see he did live then!
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
It's always a bit amazing to think of Snape with no real backup plan for Voldemort trying to kill him, or ending up on the run from Wizarding "justice" or some other difficult scenario. I just can't see that. He had too many years to plan to do nothing. Good story. Sure you don't want to continue it?
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like the deviousness of this. It kind-of reminds me of a filk song in which some astronauts who were being sent in cold sleep to another planet, a voyage of hundreds of years, invested the pay that was going to accumulate while they were away in in stocks and shares and in developing a faster-than-light drive, so that when they woke up at the end of the voyage they were met by faster ships which had got there before them and which they *owned*, along with a vaste fortune.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Does this _have_ to be complete? (whining softly) I can just see Snape does this, too-I should think in a few years he would become tired of stocking shelves and move on to something a little more ambitious. It's quite reasonable for him to take a few years to rest up, mind, but I can't see him staying at that level once he recovers.