Reviews for Not Stupid
Incognito77 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Will there ever be a sequel to this?
pipinheart chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Love a scary bobby.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
ahaha... oh god... I want the sequel! XD if you have...

Oh god.. this is Awesome! I love when Sam doeasn't want his beloved-awesome big brother called stupid! I love when Bobby let his anger out and lecture the teacher!

AMAZING! AWESOME! NICE!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Go Bobby!
It's nice to read about them sticking up for each other.
I do have a name chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
my elementary school carer was a lot like Dean's. So I find your writing incredibly true in the feelings and thoughts of the characters.

I love how you used Bobby and not John, since i find that a lot more plausible
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
I loved this story! :)
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
You tell 'er Bobby! Just keep talking, I'm almost done.

*goes back to lacing up ass kicking boots*

Ok, now you said Mrs. Mack's room was down the hall?

*evil grin*

Let's do this.

*ass kicking commences*
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Whoever calls Dean stupid immediately goes onto my "Needs to get their ass handed to them on a plate" list.
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh, little Dean, you are so precious! *hugs him to death and gets him a learning coach*
Twinchy chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
A really lovely way of finishing the story, stacey.

Bobby stood up for Dean in front of his teacher and made it clear that the last thing the boy needed was to be put down every single time, despite his best efforts. And which is even more, he did it NOT in front of the class (which the teacher should have done too in the first place!).

Making a child believe they are stupid, really demotivats them in a way that no learning time could ever diffuse. *cheers for Bobby*
riquitv chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
oh, that was great,i'm so glad Bobby TALKED to that horrible teacher. Thanks for the story :)
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
great update! how about a sequel? ;-)
RedDragen chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
so glad that Dean has someone who cares for him...too bad he didn't have his father in his corner like that. Great short story from you...way to go Bobby
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Dean's not stupid. I mean come on! He created an EMF out of a busted up walman! He's resourceful. That's what I would count on. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »