Reviews for West
True Essence chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Hey so, I was watching Night at the Museum and I remembered how cute I thought Rami Malek was and I remembered he was in Breaking Dawn and though I have been over Twilight for a time now, he was one of of the more interesting parts of BD which was a book I hated the most in the series. I love Alice and Jasper and Benjamin was always an interesting character even though he's like ridiculously overpowered (vamps with powers... always gets me) and you have a story that is great. I usually get irritated with first person fics but this one is great, entertaining and I like your Ben and Tia.

It has been so long since you updated but I really hope that you do.
ikariae chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow. This is amazing.

I don't even like Twilight, but this is one of my favorite stories that I've read on this website. To clarify, I gave Twilight a chance (read the books, saw the movies), but most characters came off as vapid and stupid, and the plot was so blah. The only characters I enjoyed were Alice, Jasper, and Benjamin - just my luck that you happened to write two stories focusing on these characters! I really enjoyed South and the focuses on Jasper's struggle to fit in with the Cullen lifestyle and his bro connection with Edward, but I like West even more. Benjamin is a character that was interesting but just didn't have a whole lot of screen time, so there aren't a whole lot of fics about him. Your characterization of him is fantastic, especially when he becomes a vampire - he still keeps his original personality. And I love how Tia is so unfazed by anything. Actually, all of the characters are great (even Amun, that creep) and I burst out laughing in each chapter. Thank you for writing this.

I'm sorry to hear about your personal tragedy, but I hope you've gotten better with time. Here's to hoping that you haven't lost inspiration/interest in this story and will update it someday!

All the best
Overtherainbow chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I just want to give you my symathies. Sorry if they're a year and bit more late. I hope you find the inspiration to finish this story.

Until next time,

Overtherainbow
GlamorousIndieRockAndRoll chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
i really like this, it's the best ben fanfic i've read. he's so cute! upload soon x
sarahlilly95 chapter 17 . 3/3/2010
Oh, interesting story! Benjamin is a pretty interesting side character. I hope you feel better and continue this fic.
xaia013 chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
hey. :)

take all the time you need, we may be impatient, but we aren't completely selfish. i just wanted to let you know how much i love yor compass point series fanfics. East was one of the only few truly GOOD leah ff's i've ever read, and North? One of the best La Push pack ff's I've ever read. and i've never read a benjamin fanfic, so i really have nothing to compare, but this one is so good! :D

well, good luck with this story and with candy hearts. :]
KiwiPants chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a bad time but I hope it makes you a little happy that I think this is very well written and exciting, and it is most definitely one of my favorite stories. Thank you for letting us know that there is a reason for your absence, it was very courteous and very much appreciated that you thought of us, even during a hard time.
JoeBob1379 chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
Sorry to hear that! I hope everything is okay, we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
xoJaymexo chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
i dont know what is going on in your life, and to be honest, the real me doesn't want to. (the silly, gossipy side that i try really hard to hide does, though. ]) but whatever it is, i hope you can move past it enough to go back to your life. my best wishes!

jayme
literaturecrazy chapter 17 . 4/2/2009
I actually just logged in yesterday because I thought maybe I had (gasp!) deleted this alert because I hadn't seen anything in awhile. None the less, I re-read what you'd written thus far and placated myself.

Take your time, in the grand scheme of things (even though we love your story), it ranks pretty low with getting life sorted out. Take care.
BabelFish42 chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
Take all the time you need. Seriously, we can wait. And thanks for letting us know... I was starting to worry about you. Even though I'm one of those horribly lazy readers who hardly ever reviews your stories, I read them religiously and absolutely love them, so I noticed when you disappeared. While I'm glad you're still alive (I was really starting to wonder if you'd been hit by a bus or something), I'm very sorry to hear about whatever it is... you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rachel
Kittykata chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
i understand. i lost my grandfather a few years ago, it was horrible. (im assuming thats the tipe of tragedy...) I hope you can find your spirit again like i did.

best of luck with life and your stories

best wishes

(,)(*.*)(,)

Alexandra
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
Oh, okay.

Thanks for remembering us!
Tears of Mercury chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that you're okay, and that things will get clearer and easier to cope with during the next few months. Take all the time that you need. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Rachael
sarahlovestwilightyesshedoes chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
hey, that's totally alright :)

everybody has those times in life where things just get hectic.

and that's completely fine ;)

we can be patient :)