Reviews for Truth and Consequences
Marina chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Love the series, it's so cute! please write more :)
poisonivy28 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Just read the set of stories. They are good. I really hope you write more SVM fics.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is a great way to end your series. I know that it just started out as a one shot for you, but I think that there were a lot of elements throughout the series that made it very cohesive. You start off with Sookie more trapped in the past, and by the end, she's looking more towards the future. And just as Eric has been letting Sookie know where she stands by giving her the ring, she makes her own feelings known by the end - and I'm glad it's not just fluffy kitten feelings either.

I know that this is going to sound totally cracked out, and it really could be, but I felt like what Sookie wanted from a relationship was the same thing she was trying to get from all of those Christmas decorations. She wasn't just putting out decorations; she was connecting to something incredibly real - the love and memory of her grandmother - by doing it. And I think that's exactly what she wants from Eric and the ring. It's not just a piece of jewelry for Sookie; she wants the relationship behind it. She doesn't just want to yield to him, like you say. ... Yeah, this theory is totally cracked out.

But my crazy ideas aside, I really did love this fic and the entire series. Your descriptions and writing were lovely, and although I don't love Eric/Sookie, you kept things interesting. You made it something that I liked reading. :D
jonilo chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
It is such a treat when I find a fanfic that is written to professional standards. I really enjoy that you add narrative and depth rather than just going straight for fluff and dialogue. My only critique would be to urge you to more carefully proof your stories for typos and missing words before uploading. It is distracting to the reader to have to stop and interpret what you meant to say.

Please write more SVM stories for us!

Thanks.
simicat chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I just finished reading the three parts of your wonderful Sookie/Eric story. I just can't believe this is the end of your story...more is just begging to be told. Please continue. I can't wait to hear of their first "date" and see their relationship develop in your imagination.
EricsGraciousPlenty chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I just now finished reading the second and third pieces.

I quite liked it. You've captured both Eric and Sookie rather well.

The felings and anxiety floating about is unmistakable.

Kudos! Please consider writing some more..a continuation perhaps? :)
comfort chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Really nice little tale- I must go and read your other works n ow. I enjoyed this immensely. Thank you
Night Orchid chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really loved this story. I am hoping you may consider continuing the "saga". You have written a great Sookie and I would love to see what happen next. If not I look forward to some future stories of yours.
Pixi15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love it you capture the real Eric so well.
SEOrwin chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I am so proud of Sookie! Awesome job. Please keep writing this story line. It's really fun.
vmp1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Thanks for sharing your story.
Gallathea chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very nice resolution to this series! I love how Sookie takes control by putting the ball in Eric's court.
ysar chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh, please tell me you'll be writing another part for this story. It's wonderful, and I feel like I've been left hanging!
RKinNY chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love these stories. I hope you decided to continue with the series. Maybe next a first date.