Reviews for Yes, Mistress
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Oh man, I hope this doesn't end with Rose going behind Bella's back and sleeping with Emmett...A miserable ending if it does. Poor Bella, just wants her Rose.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
This is probably only going to create problems...
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I think I'd be for saying "No Mistress" regarding the blindfolded and having to listen to Edward and Mistress and when asked if I liked it. I think her jealousy might make it more true than the standard "Yes Mistress" response. Of course, then she'd be punished more I suppose... What a predicament.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
If a man is joining, then I like that Mistress is still in control and also how she's making him 'earn' Pet.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
It's nice when Mistress removes her clothes and climbs on top of her and also allows her to use her arms. She's a lucky lady.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
That was a very touching moment with the disappointment hurting as much or more than the wooden paddle.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I feel as though I've had the pleasure of reading this before, perhaps in another domain as I would have reviewed if it was here.

I like how you depict both of their pleasure and how that, even though they somewhat compartmentalize their relationship with their dungeon play, they still show both to varying degrees regardless of the separate space.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love their openness. Wonderful descriptions, thank you for your keen attention to detail as well.
shycoyotegirl chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Great story!
Nerdette Love chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
WOWZA!

That was certainly a pleasurable experience throughout. My favourite part was where you brought Em in, and had him Dom. He's such a hot Dom, people really should write more of him being a Dom.

That man just has his own little way.

I figured the pet would be Bella, it didn't seem right for it to be anybody else. I really, really loved this little story.

You don't see many good Bella/Rose fics out there! Highly loveable!
angelicmethod chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Wow! I have dabbled a little with d/s with a man and a woman, this was just hot on so many levels and I was hoping for a bit of Emmett and Edward. Alas, great job!
sessahhh chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Oh that was a lovely ending. I didn't expect for it to be done already but the story just seemd to have finished. I love the psuedo-epilogue with the last paragraph about weddings and children and a picked fence. It felt like it came to a relaxed, but solid ending. I'll agree that some outtakes with Emmett and Edward (and potentially someone else) would be wonderful to read. I'm just that kind of perv...

I love that you address all of my concerns from Chapter 11 in this one - about subella not being able to handle another dominant character, especially one that dominates her Domme. It's like you knew what I was going to say and that I was worried about her. Thanks for giving us a wonderful and very different story.

Good luck in NaNo. I'm sure I'll see you around but I know you are super busy so consider this my gentle nudge towards you writing for you. I cannot wait for TTH outtake! That'll be super duper exciting. I may just have to go back and reread that since it was one of the first stories that made me fall in love with you, your pervy words and slash in general (even though it contained tons of het).
sessahhh chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
I love that you updated this story. I think I read it mostly on your blogspot page and it is my go-to for when I need some pervy femmslash. I think the incorporation of Emmett has totally changed the dynamic of the Rose/Bella relationship. I think poor little subella is worried that her Mistress is gone the land of c0ck for good. It's so much different than when subward came to play. Yes, he dominated Bella at times but for the most part, Rose was holding the reigns. I hope this scene doesn't change Rose/Bella too much. I probably am just reading too far into Bella's mindset too much.

Glad you are giving us more of this story. There aren't too many with these two as the leads in a loving, longterm relationship. And the locked basement room time further sets it apart from the rest. Great job, MsK.
MoCullen chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
I can't wait to read more from you! Thank you for sharing!
MoCullen chapter 8 . 10/23/2011