Reviews for Yes, Mistress
Very interesting situation...
MoCullen chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Ooohh Edward:)
Kimberley Ball chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Its sad to see these girls go but it makes me happy to see that you left them in such a good/happy place ready for whatever the future might hold. Good luck with NaNoWriMo and I look forward to checking back in on Bella, Edward and Jasper and see what they have been up to.
mycrookedsmile chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
As delicious as all the lemons are in this story, I most enjoyed the psychological stuff that they both experienced. The scene with Emmett must have been so bizarre for both of them. Bella for all the wondering it ignited in her and Rose for being somewhat submissive to another.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
*le sigh* That was a perfect ending for these two. I'm so happy you finally were able to get back to this story. I love that their time with Emmett brought closer together, made them appreciate what they have even more. And the way Rose changed things up at the end? Perfect. Thank you for this. I enjoyed every word.
AscotBella chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I'm definitely going to miss these two. They had a very strong connection that you conveyed quite well. Yes, sex is great but sex with love is so much greater. Thank you for letting that shine through.

As always, I look forward to your next adventure you lead us on. THANK YOU!
Lona W. Hall chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Very nice ;) look forward to whatever outtakes appear!
kelysuperficial chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
"Never forget that I love you first," she said. "However, I own you, second, my Pet. Ready to play?"

Aw! How perfect for them!

Thanks!

Kelly
readingmama chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Lovely ending. Thank you for another great story
rmcrms5 chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
FenixMJR chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Loved the ending it was feting, thank you for sharing your story with us
Purradox chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Awww. Just great.

I'm reading the trip home and outtakes now. Can't wait to catch up to the sequel. Have a great break.
Britt01 chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Nice ending. It fits, and brings things to a good point for a last chapter.
MrsZ49 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Yes, you left them in a very happy place.

Yeah, a scene with Edward & with Emmett would be very intresting. If only...

THANK YOU! :D
Jessica1971 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
I'm surprised that it ended so quickly, but I get what you're saying. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »