Reviews for Yes, Mistress
thatgirljen chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I LIKE THIS ONE. But of course I do, I am a total pervert, lol. Hmm, so how long do we have to wait till we find out who her pet is? I kind of hope its Bella. I love Bella, and she totally seems like the type of personality that could be dominated. Alice seems to dominant herself. Cant wait to read more. So am I getting this right, they are actually in a relationship and do normal couple things, and have normal couple sex, but this is another part of the relationship. I love how The Submissive spawned all these other D/S stories. Its a whole new idea for twilight fanfiction.
luvrofink chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
oh i enjoyed this very much. too bad i have to wait to see how the rest of the evening goes. please update asap! i love any type of d/s relationship, im looking forward to the rest of this story.
NaughtypastryChef chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like everything that you write. I really like the way that you decided to break this up and not reveal "Pet". Are you ever going to? Just morbid curiosity...HAH.

Like I said before it's good, just not necessarily up my alley. Oh, and when are you NOT verbose? ;)

Love ya! Looking forward to whatever updates you have in store next!

the NPC
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh my! I can't wait for more.
Famingo chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Really nice so far. Very intriguing start to what sounds like a very interesting story. I'm glad you like the plot as opposed to PWP. They can be fun, but not for the long term. They can get boring quickly. I'm looking forward to more.
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i love it! i would have perfrered boy/girl, but please continue!
becky2qt2bstr8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
love the idea so far and hope, there'll be more soon.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Usually the whole dom/sub thing isn't for me, but I always love whatever you write, so I'm with you wherever and whatever you decide to do with this story :D

It's pretty damn hot so far. :D
my1alias chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ok, this is interesting. I don't usually read BDSM fics, because I'm not much into that, but I'm going to give this one a shot. I like it so far. :)
carconee chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
damn i really cant wait to read more! that was nice... well i hope you update soon!
aliceinthemiddle chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I hope you get enough of a good response; this should be a good story. ;)

552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37