Reviews for Yes, Mistress
twilightbloom chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Ms. Kathy-

thank you so much for this story! These two are absolutely wonderful and I love the relationship that has started to unfold between them. The way that Pet thinks of, and sees Rose/Mistress is loving and complex as well as hot; thank you for giving us insight into the challenges they face as a couple in a world that often sidelines those living out of the mainstream.

I'm truly looking forward to the sequel of "The Trip Home"-really excited about that!-yet, I would respectfully ask if we could visit these two again? You have created in me a desire to know more about what is happening in their heads and their hearts (and the playroom might be interesting to visit as well!) as their relationship evolves and changes.

Thank you again for these women; I have come to love them and will miss them.
gumibear26 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Even though girl on girl is not usually my thing, I relly enjoyed this story. Okay, I'll admit, my favorite chapters were the ones with Edward in them. I agree that you could keep this up forwver, but I think that ending it here is perfect. They have explored, but are still solid in their relationship. Thanks for the ride!
Trinab74 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Awwww. I wasn't ready for the end :).

It was a good place to stop. Thanks for finishing. I loved these 2 and feel like it taught me along the way.

insanemum chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
That was a great place to finish it Kathy - perfect! And if you wanted to give us a little R/B/E/E adventure - who am I to say no ;) That would be one helluva night!
Hermia-j chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
It's funny because I'm not into BDSM nor am I a huge fan of BDSM fic but there have been several that not only have I found incredibly sexy but also satisfying the romantic in me as well. This is one of those fics. I LOVE Rose and Pet, love the way the interact both as lovers and partners, love the interaction with Edward and Emmett, and love that they are stronger by the day.

I'd love to see Edward and Emmett. :P I'm a perv like that. Thank you so much for giving us these characters. It's been worth the wait.

On the TTH sequel - SQUEE!
coryoplayer chapter 13 . 10/12/2011

Firstly, enjoy November's writing time!

What a fabulous short story I just finished. Thanks for letting me read!

It's always nice to read people happy & in love!

Looking forward to more when you post!

freakybella chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Hot as always! Thanks for sharing.

:) freakybella
kdolmstead chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
You have no idea how excited I am that TTH trio is coming back. I've missed them and your kindness. You really are an awesome woman, MsK. I would read any word you write.
kitty j chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
MsKathy Sweetness,

So sad to see these two girls go the way of the Complete. Perhaps you could indulge those that requested a playtime with Emmett and Edward. That sounds delicious. Grrrrrr! Meeeooow! There is some rich areas for side/future shots. Just a little something for us to remember them by.

As for the TTH sequel, sssssquuuueeeee! TTH was my first poly, and a hotter intro was never made. You set the standard for incredible three ways. Can't wait.

kitty j
eternallyedward chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Looking forward to TTH sequel,and waiting (im)patiently for Good Boy and Fumbling to Happiness:)
kitties1ffn chapter 13 . 10/12/2011

sarahlouise80 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
fantastic that was hot!perfect ending they are just made for each other.
BLilTXgirl chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
*gasp* The End?

You sneaky bitch. I had no idea we were already at the end. And you're leaving me with no MsKathy updates for over a month and a half? What did I ever do to you to make you treat me this way? *sniffles* *hiccups*

Well, of course it feels more intense now. I would expect it to. Even though Rose knew she was more interested in women she can now definitively say she's tried and it isn't what she wants. There is no longer any possible room for question.

And poor Emmett ... I really hope he stroked himself to an orgasm while watching Rose eat Bella because if that sweet hulk of a man went home unsatisfied it would sadden me greatly.

So glad there was no issue with Rose & Bella at Alice's wedding. My brother and his boyfriend did not have the same experience at my sister's wedding. Freaking hillbilly rednecks...*grumbles*

Love you bb... I'll just sit here in the corner and wait patiently (well kinda) for TTH2 to start posting. Will you leave a light on? I getz kinda skared in the dark.
odiejae chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
perfect ending, though i'm sad to see them go! it's nice to see them changing and growing as a couple, that's how it should be. and hell yeah, i would love to see them with both edward and emmett or bringing another girl in is fine be me! ;)

thank you for sharing them with us! xx
KareBear1965 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Awesome yup date and look forward to more. I look forward to the sequel in Dec.

552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »