Reviews for Deon
sarista wow chapter 1 . 11/2
A very moving and insightful piece, excellently done.
Nothinger chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was a nice way to give an otherwise rather unimportant secondary character a bit of depth. A nice story.
Unsung-Knight chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
The ending was very sad... IT'S SOO GOOD!
Sakura Tsubari chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is a cute story :). Did you know that Don Kanonji's real name is Misaomaru Kanonji? It's mentioned in one of the earlier Bleach chapters.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well! I was all prepared for a crack Don Kanoji fic...and then you turned it around and made it about his life before! It was amazing too! Will you please continue this? Please?
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Thank you for this introspective Kanonji story. I am now thoroughly intrigued.
Selias chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Very nice.
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow! :D I love this story! You really took Don's character and rounded it out! :D This is DEFINITELY a favorite.
chucknorris1337 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
RaccoonMind chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Okay, that's just depressing... Sweet, reasonable, and an excellent idea for his background, but still depressing.
Gundam-Issac chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"He was very particular that Don Kanonji and his ilk stayed outside and that only Deon G. Cannon entered his home."

This line really made the story for me
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
An interesting elaboration on a minor, over-the-top character.
existence555 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I think this is so sweet!

You've taken Don Kanonji's ridiculous flamboyance and made it into something someone can really relate to. It's great how he has a whole different life apart from his flashy personality.

The way you highlight how different he is in this life is simply great, his neighbors asking him what it's like to live next to Don Kanonji, the different clothes, and the tastefully decorated house.

I love how tender he is with his wife's pictures, you really show how much he loves her and it makes me feel terrible for the poor guy.

Great job on this! :)