Reviews for Halloween Valentine
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Poor Riley! As much as I possibly hate him, it's still illegal to scare the crap out of them...
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
The last part never cease to make me laugh hysterically... Seriously, it never gets old!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Spike is enjoying these all too much! But I would have totally done the same as he did, doubling over or even worse, laughing till no sound came out and your stomach just hurt like hell and can't even catch your breath... Sorry.
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I am practically gagging in the middle of the night... trying to hold in laughter and man, wasn't that hard? I think I killed myself with this chapter. It's gonna be so much fun later on, I think?
ima-dinosawr-rawr chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Simply amazing. I liked that you didn't just focus on the smut, you slipped it in there (no innuendo intended) and it added to the story. I wish it had continued but, this is by far my favourite Fanfiction I've seen. I really liked it, you're a very talented writer. Not many can write a sex scene and not use the same words over and over again. Hope to see more of your work.
ba2006 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Fantastic chapter :) Looking forward to the next update :)
Britni chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Nooo it can't be over!
44q chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Lovedthe story
laurajayne.lowe1 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story.

As a massive fan of AU stories, I was overjoyed to find your work recently. I thought I had read all of it but clearly not.

Since finding your account I have worked away through all your AU fanfic. You are really gifted.

I realy enjoyed this story and am so glad you are still writing.

I have favourited and followed you and I hope you continue to write both the shorter and longed AU Bangel fics.

Thank you! X
NinaGrace chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Good ending) Thanks!
I don't quite understand Angel' stubbornness, but the main thing is that they stayed together. Buffy is a purposeful little woman ;)
I am very, very forward to "She Glittered Like Starlit Rain" & "All That Glitters Is Just Black" ))
kimm2007 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Loved this story! I love all your stories! cannot wait for the next one!
BrandiIndigo chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
I liked the story. I wish it continued to see more of their life together.
lynn chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
i'm glad your finally finishing this.

love the chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
This is such a good story
Beautiful Evil chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
This is a great story, and I can't wait to read future chapters!