Reviews for Acting Like It's Real
awesomegirl6485 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hot and realistic. You really captured Parker and Sophie's personalities.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
:)(:...wow. So many people are missing out if they don't read this. I smiled, I laughed, I'm in need of a shower. The characters are so perfectly in character and that is wonderful. Your writing style and your ability is fantastic. Love the humor from teaching Parker emotion and her actions. The dialogue is wonderful. The sexytimes was incredibly sexy and I loved every second of it. I have so much more to say but I can't put everything into words like you can. This deserves way more reviews. It's perfection.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
loved it. not just the sex but the story line at the beginning
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I've never watched Leverage, but this one-shot was incredibly hot!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awesome job !
meremortal2k3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
very nice - and funny to boot. Parker's seduction technique made me laugh for a good couple of minutes. Thanks for writing this
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really like this story, it's belivable. And I do love a good P/S pairing, esp a smutty one. ;)

M
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Parker is just so adorable with her money obsession

great fic _
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow, umm yeah the other or first reviewer is right..you captured the characters perfectly. I really like this pairing and your such a talented writer.. I'm still kinda in this wow haze from reading so pardon my short review.
Miranda chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I read this story awhile ago and was too lazy to actually log-in to review (do you know you're not accepting anonymous reviews?), but it makes me sad to see that no else has reviewed either. I liked this story, I thought the characters were pretty spot on, and while I'm more of a Parker/Hardison fan (because they're ridiculously cute together and he's so *nice* to her) I could definately picture Parker and Sophie together too. Thank you for the story. I hope you write more soon- anything Parker-based is good by me because Parker kicks ass. )