Reviews for The Times and Life of an ExMafia Housewife
knightvalen chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
I wish I were Lawliet XD hahahahah from the first I read the title I couldn't help but laugh, I mean that was way too cute to see Mello as a housewife. Great idea, dude! *floating applauses* XD
ultimma.gothicca chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I love this fic to pieces. It's so sweet, and funny and gooey! Crack should be written just like this!
Merixel chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I'm not used to read fanfictions with a baby (plus Mello being the uke), but... that's so freaking cute! 3
It may seems OOC, but I think it suits perfectly the characters. Mother hen Mello and silly father Matt are awesome, Lawliet is really lucky to grow with these loving parents.
untrackable chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aaaaw, this is so cute, yet epic at the same time! A job well done!
Via Myrene chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
thank you for writing this story. thank you.

this is one of best stories i ever read in my life.
MyBeautifulBlackHeart chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This was so AU! But I loved it! The end was so sweet!3 Very well done!
JokerExplosion chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Oh my god, this story is amazing. It's so sweet and kick ass at the same time. I love how you write all of the characters and I absolutely love little Lawliet. He's so cute! Totally going on my favourites list!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow, as much as I love this story, I just can't see this happening. I really can't :/, and I know to other readers, you made Matt and Mello perfectly in character and stuff, but to me they just seem so OOC. This isn't a flame (at least I don't think it is) it's just my opinion.
orvaign chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Well I'll be honest, when I first saw this story on a search and decided to read it, I wasn't expecting much. I don't like AU stories on principle and I wasn't expecting this to be any different.

I am glad to say that I was wrong.

You made this work. You painted a nice picture of their home life, Mello stayed in character throughout most of it (which is quite an achievement XD) and it was dramatic, funny and romantic in equal measures. I liked it rather a lot.

Well done for being the first writer to make me enjoy an AU story. :D
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
This was great. It had a neat story to it. I'm glad you think Mello is Slovenian as well. His NAME is but people don't think that's enough for some weird reason. Oh and thanks for mentioning Systema because I want to learn a martial art and I'm cosidering all types including non-East Asian such as Systema and Capoeira. :D Oh one last thing. I'm not sure if you know how to pronounce the Slovenian but I found out ljubim te is pronounced "you-beem tay" in case you were curious.
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
HOUSEWIFE? ...seriously? ...well...it's better than SOME MattxMello's that I've seen...but still...a HOUSEWIFE? ...meh...
ThirteenDays chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Heehee, it was nice to get away from all the angst I was reading for the past week _

Waa~ This story is so KAWAII~!

I sort of wish it was longer but it was nice how you ended the story like that :D
Daniela chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
I loved it. I was blushy and felt a warm fuzzy feeling all throughout the story. :D
Ah-mandine chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
So now, you've become my god for the second time, I guess. w

I've been rereading this story over and over and over and over and over again and I still keep sighing in happiness, giggling, aww-ing, frowning and purring every single time at every single sentence w Not only do you have a truly great style, but also really original ideas, and you really give your characters stable, strong personalities -and cherry on the cake, you make me crack up with every word you write.

w This is by far the most interesting and adorable (and hottest) Mello I've ever seen in fanfictions, and God knows he's been interpreted in LOTS of ways. The way you write him though is so touching and moving, without his meaning to be, if that makes sense. he's just acting so much like himself, yet he has all those little words and gestures that make him s-so sweet... / *sighs* I still can't get over it.

And your Matt. Gods. He's just -perfect. Clumsy and idiotic and silly and so clumsily, idiotically romantic! XD Seeing him propose gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Once again, I really don't know what more to say apart from thank you SO much for writing those perfect little things (that got me back into drawing MelloMatt) and please, never stop writing! -especially those two, but now that's just me being selfish XD-
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »