Reviews for Turning Over a New Pot Leaf
hon3y-bun chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
update.
Livin on the EDGE chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
wow, Cara needs to sort out her head. She thinks Punk needs to be a jerk, well that's new.

Mandy
SinfullyMadex chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Heh. TBK is such a jerk. But, that's why I adore him. The whole making fun of Punk after Brian dumped the weed on him made me laugh. Thank ya for making my sick days better.

Natalya shuddered. “Those two girls make me ashamed to be on this brand, I swear.” -Best. Line. Ever.
RollinsInTheDean chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
The Brian Kendrick is such a douche lol great update
Queen Islanzadi chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Hm. Well, if I review really nicely, will you feel better?

LOL Punk is an ass. He's like the next Cena or something :( & don't even get me started on the Bella twins. Ugh.

Please update soon!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
This is amazing! You are awesome with whatever you write, so I cannot wait to see heel Punk and more TBK. I particularly love the theory of relativity.

Nicely done.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
"“I can’t believe they’re making me tag team with you,” The Brian Kendrick muttered, leaning up against the wall. They were waiting for Cara and Natalya’s match against the Bella Twins to finish before he could go on.

Punk stood there with his arms crossed, facing the unlikely duo of The Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson. “You’re kidding me, right? You could have easily fought against Vickie’s idea to team us up. And if I remember correctly, she forced me to work with you. I had no say in the matter.”

“But if I guessed correctly, which I’m sure I must have since you just told me this yourself,” Kendrick started, opening the left side of his jacket and reaching into the inside pocket, “I was not in the office with you. How the hell could I argue against her if I wasn’t there? God, Punk, your theory of relativity is so off right now.”

“Don’t you even know what the theory of relativity actually is?” Punk asked, shaking his head.

“Yep. Relatively, you’re a jackass. Theory confirmed.” Kendrick opened up the plastic bag he had taken out of his jacket pocket. “Zeke, could you hand me ol’ Lucky?” Kendrick asked, opening out his palm that was dwarfed by Ezekiel’s hand."

...Yes but he's a sexy jackass! With tattoos and morals and that sexy dark hair of his! *Swoon!*

"“Twelve? Are you insane? Then if you get caught again, that’s a thirteen thousand dollar pipe you’re smoking. I should just walk out on you right now. I can’t tag up with a drugged up douchebag. You need to stop this,” Punk said, reaching out and grabbing the air around Kendrick’s hand, trying to get the pipe away from the smaller man."

I don't see this ending well for Punker.

"“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Brian said, his quickness playing to his advantage.

“And why not?” Punk angrily growled, eyeing Ezekiel, who hadn’t moved at all.

“Because this is why!” Brian yelled, dumping the contents of the pipe all over Punk’s shirt.

“UGH!” Punk grunted, trying to wipe away as much of the drugs as he could. This was exactly why he didn’t want to be Kendrick’s partner. Not so much the fact that he was a smaller wrestler who didn’t have a good reputation, but the drugs were a big issue."

Ew...weed...Hey Punker, I can help you get clean again!

Great chapter, I can't wait to see where this goes. ]
Alayna chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
This is so freakin funny. Great chapter.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Nice chapter.
Heel Princess chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
this is an awesome fic... i heart punk and i'm excited to see him out of the normal light that everyone puts him in. You're such a kick ass author, this is...i cant even explain it...i wish i had as many cool ideas as you do lol
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I love the interactions between Punk and Kendrick. They would make a great tag team.

I wonder which one Cara falls for first?

Though I'm sure if she had he pick, she'd just take both of them.
I'm Miss World chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Lol rant to me anytime!

LMFAO 'you're a jackass,theory confirmed.'

That was amazing!

Ol' Luky? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMFAO oh Brian. Nails breaking is a deep concern.

OH NO! CONTACT HIGH! LOOK OUT PUNK! LMAO

RANDY! The arms are in business with TBK? Oh hel yes!

LMFAO it's so true. I don't think TBK dances as well when he's not stoned.

AH! BRIAN YOU WASTED THE WEED!

I would keep that shirt. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

Half naked Punk. Yes!

EW this shirt smells like weed? More like, YUM this shirt smells like weed! Hahaha jayy kay

I won't snitch. but what will they do for me, hmm?

The WWE would be danceless without Brian Kendrick!

YUM tattoos!

Don't blow me off asshole! I would blow him off though. hahahaha.

Punk sounds sexually frustrated. I can fix that.

LMAO I love jerks!

This story is love Becky. For real. i love it soo much!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Great story I laughed so hard
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
“And he smells! He smells like weed! I’ll get high just standing next to him!”

God, that honestly just made my day. That line is priceless. This is great so far, I'm really intrigued and I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
He and Kofi Kingston had taken the tag team belts off of those priceless brats.

I HATE YOU BECKY!

Not really...

Punk going to SD...my dream come true.

KENDRICK!

I'm sorry...THE Brian Kendrick.

Oh God, Cara around Kendrick. Did she rape him yet?

Hag. lmao.