Reviews for Fire and Ice
Hymlume chapter 6 . 9/13
Dude, my dude. Dude. This was so good.
Hymlume chapter 5 . 9/13
DUUDEE
Hymlume chapter 4 . 9/13
Dudeeee.
Hymlume chapter 3 . 9/13
Duude. Dude. This is good, man.
Hymlume chapter 2 . 9/13
This is good.
Hymlume chapter 1 . 9/13
Naw, this is kind of cute? Ow.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Nothing is better than a well-written bit of romance and smut. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for this lovely diversion. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Wow, I loved this story. :) their relationship, and especially the last line, "Her last thought was; maybe being married to Lord Beckett won't be such a bad thing, after all."
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Oooh, steamy! I know I said it before but I love the way you write Beckett/Elizabeth
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Wow this si really good! I loooooooveeeeeeed the Beckabeth scene!
across-the-sun chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
This was really good. I noticed how you started with Elizabeth as Fire and Beckett as Ice and then by the end they had switched positions, just like they had switched their judgements of one another. Your writing is really good. Even if you did have writers block! Lol
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Love your story! You keep Beckett arrogant manner and you made him passiomate lover which a good mix. Too bad you end the story so soon it made the chase and denial so sweet.
Tuxedo Lady chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
I have to say that was pretty amazing! Three thumbs up!
savedaseals chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
holyshit. your character interpretation is mind-blowing. every word i've read so far i can picture coming from that character's mouth. THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT THAT. omg. i can't wait to finish this story!
Inherent Mercurial Dichotomy chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
amazing story! I 3 it! :)