Reviews for The Proposal
8Lottie8 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
the answer to life, the universe and everything - 42
mama's-broken-heart chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I didnt see the plot twist coming. Even though it ended up being an undercover mission, was the proposal supposed to be real?
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review here...
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
that was great!
TIVA FOREVER chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I was like AWWWWW! YES! And then I was like WOAH! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! That was AWESOME!
Castleholic chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
loved the twist! good story! i really liked it!
optigirl101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
ha ha ha! great twist! luv it
Lealfaithful chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That. Was. Great! Haha, really! Very nice plot twist by the way; it really fit in there for some reason. Good job!

Leal
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hahaha! This was perfect! I love that the voices in his head were actually the MTAC feed. Very nice, my dear. This was fantastic! I LOVED it! Best thing I've read in a while!
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I love the story, it so cute and very funny. You did a great job with the interaction and I love the end line. To Vance who paying dinner, hell why not buy the good stuff. Great job.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
cute story, love the ending.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Lol,didn't see that coming:))
from a gnome chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
that was good says the little gnome inside my head... he tells me everything. He approves of your writing. Be grateful of the gnome's opinion. The gnome will rule.
Crazy Chck chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OMG lol that was perfect and your covering up skills were great and what episode did u see
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh wow! This was SO adorable! I loved the end.

"“To Gibbs. And everyone watching us in MTAC right now. And to…Vance paying for dinner.”

Classic! I love the Vance paying for dinner part! Great job! Cant wait to read more of your stories-

TIVA forever!