Reviews for i don't smoke
Leni chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Uh... I love you?

Wendell is my fav squint most times, but I adore him even when he gets downgraded to second place. You captured him fabulously here, especially his pov on Cam. lol.

Thanks for the read!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is completely delightful. Great look at Wendell and his feelings toward everyone else. I especially loved his description of Angela.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh God, and remember that time he thought Dr. B was hitting on him? Priceless.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
yes! more wendell love is needed in this world.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Love it. XD

K
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
WOW. I loved this. Wendell is adorable and I love him and I think you captured his thoughts quite nicely. Great work! :D
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
SO GOOD! Exactly, perfectly in character... and that last line was a killer!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was so good! Loved it so much because I have this huge crush on Wendell even though I've only seen like 5 episodes with him! He was so freaking great in the season 4 finale!

Your story is hilarious and sweet and very touching and Bones to the core. Your view on each character was spot on and so well done.

Very good job ;)
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love Wendall. I was prepared to cry and write letters of protest if he had to leave because he lost his scholorship. Really good.
I LOVE WENDELL chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I totally agree with this. Hahahaha.
AwkwardlyAwesome chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Okay- I freaking LOVE Wendell, so I'm a little biased, but this was great. Really. I hope you write more stories about him, because you characterized him very well. It made me giggle. :P
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
wendell is my favorite too, and i agree that they absolutely MUST hire him

this is a great insight into him and the probably reactions to the bones group

very cool
LikeBananasDo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
A Wendell story! I heart him so freaking much.

It's good to see he's bonding with everyone.. And this story was so well written; it brought a huge smile on my face.

Especially, the 'Go on boy, make us proud' moment. Then my mind wandered off, trying to imagine him as a little kid..

D'aw...
Fluttering Phalanges chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG! I feel the same way! THEY MUST HIRE HIM! Wendell is the best EVER! Good story
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is so perfect-pretty much spot on how I would imagine him to think. I very much hope he gets to stay on because let's be honest, he balances out the best plus he's abosultely adorable. Well done!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »