Reviews for Smooth
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/23
Dawwwwwwww, that ending was cute, and everything else was nosebleedtopia
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This reviewer is not available right now, please leave a message after the beep... beep!
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Damn...! That's all I can think to say. This is awesome reference material. I mean... DAMN! That was fucking hot. If sex is that good everytime I'd be an addict! Damn!... Ok I think I'm good now. Thank you very much and good job.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Tht was effin HAWT! Woof woo! Damn hot smexy GaaNaru! Luv tht pairing A panda&fox! Kawaii!
Iruki-No-baka chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
KKKYAAAA! *nosebleed*

*bowing down to you* I LOVE IT!
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
so cute! i really liked it
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I think it was really awesome. After all, we know Naruto has a tendency to say what is on his mind without regard to how it sounds, right? So yes, I enjoyed it.
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
The little kiss in the lecture was pretty hot x]

And MY GOD! The sex was so freakin HOT I nearly passed out, no lie.
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
It was hot, steamy, hot, sexy, oh and did I mention HOT! I loved it!
Kyashii chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
! Oh my...XD VERY Smexy 3

It's funny, because this isn't my first time reading this! I forgot to review whenever I last read it, I suppose...BUT WOW! This was so illegaly hot. I love NaruGaa 3 3 THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
wow. Gaara's pretty much OOC with his agressive/sexual behavior, but hey, AU means different childhood circumstances that lead to a slightly different personality, so it's alright. X3

mm, piercings *imagines Gaara with the piercings and grisn boradly*

...heehe. this agressive Gaara is seriously amusing me. hell, this whole damn thing amuses me! :D

*adds to favs and NaruGaa/GaaNaru C2*
Wild Geek 1987 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hey. I've been meaning to review this for 3 days or so. I think its great! Love your characterisation of Gaara! The whole piece in general is written very well. Good job.

SS!
Bounty Hunter Darcy chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Whoa! This was great for a first GaaNaru story! DFefinitely keep up the good work!
Akiame Bara chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
FUCK!

THAT WAS YOUR FIRST GAANARU STORY!

I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!

IT WAS SO FREAKIN HOT!

YOU DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON THIS STORY!
Fallen0ne chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great! you should write more with that pairing :)

haha, i never thought i'd hear Gaara being called dreamy yummy cafe guy - suits him ...