Reviews for fast food and testosterone spills
gnbrules chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ha! Very in character, love the ending where Sweets is oblivious to the fact that Brennan is oblivious.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
About to stalk all of your stories, please excuse me.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I LOVE this story. I have it saved on my computer and read it like ALL the time. So right and perfect in its captured-moment way :)
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awesome!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was too cute! That's certainly how I feel about Booth sometimes... and by sometimes, I mean all the time.

What a cute little piece!

Sincerely,

Diane Langley
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is fantastic. Oh, you write a perfect Sweets. I can just see him all frustrated and envious over how freakin' amazing Booth is and whining about it in that 'I'm-a-grown-man-but-have-a-tendency-to-act-like-a-child-still-which-is-probably-why-my-colleagues-don't-always-take-me-seriously' way that he has about him.

And having him have this conversation with Brennan of all people is just utter win.
pyrebi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh my god. That was amazing. I've recently started watching Bones again and am completely baffled by the dearth of Sweets love I'm finding. The boy's awesome!

As was your story. Totally dug the voices. I thought Brennan's was particularly apt, and I was literally wriggling in my seat from joy. Great stuff, dude!

Thanks for the read!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh, poor Brennan. She's just so completely out of the loop it's sad sometimes. I loved her dialogue in this; it was perfect. I also loved Sweet's descriptions of Booth because, let's face it, the man is a god.

*drool*

K
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love Sweets in the show, and in this. Amazing writing.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is awesome!
samtsirhcyrrem chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
HAHAHAHAHAILOVEYOU.

You write my darling Brennan so very, very well.

x
kahlen369 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
that's so CUTE! XDXD Their all so perfectly IC for such a short fic. I can totally picture sweets ending up more sad then happy on their bowling trip. And it's so cute how he ends up happy in the end for a completely diffrent reason that booth intended! And booth's enthusiam and him going about wrongly trying to cheer sweets up is so IC! brennan;s cluelessness is so cute too and incredibly IC (that's why we luv you, honey! XD)

I can really picture this as a missing scene after the episode. They're all so IC and the plot and ending is so cute! XDXD
a2zmom chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I adore this. Because Brennan of course is completely clueless and Sweets would be very heartened to know that Booth isn't actually perfect.
boothlover chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
aw that was cute loved it darl!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Haha aww darling Sweets! How I love him! Brennan's robot comment was also perfectly in character. Nice work!