Reviews for Nicks and knacks
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/19
Awww :(
Kesa Ange chapter 1 . 5/2/2010 That was beautiful
One of my favourite ideas of yours are Fai's hand scars. This is the second time I've seen you mention them and from the first I latched onto them. It just...I don't know. It's become part of my Fanon. Heh. I like the idea.
I always forget about Kurogane's hand scar and when you pointed it out I thought...'oh, hey, that...i wonder if it makes a difference to his life in anyway'. I guess that's a good sign, a fanfiction making me think about a character like that.
But more generally, what a beautiful nice fic. I absolutely love part 3.
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww, this is so sad. But it's still a lovely fic. Good work.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
:( so sad.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i have to admit to you, i've read this story at least once a week since I first favorited it. I never reviewed of course, I'm far to lazy for that XD My favorite parts lines are "and his demons are torn away at last, even as he reaches a shaking hand, loving them desperately" and "His wrist drips blood, and he cuts into it enough that, in the end, he slashes his left arm completely and throws it in a dying world, old scar, new sword and all" Fai's suits him perfectly and the alomst flippant way the second one was written sends shivers down my spine. I also love how you refer to the original Syaoran as 'boy', it just puts it all in perspective. Because even though he is the original, he has been replaced by his clone and that the one they know, 'The Boy keeps going, hands clenched tight' was just perfect for that. My favorite for sakura was, "a sword pierces through her and, dutifully, she splits in two.'. so yeah! Awsome story! I'm so glad this 'got away from you!' XD
BeccaBear93 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Beautiful! I almost cried! I really loved the last part and the line "his demons are torn away at last, even as he reaches a shaking hand, loving them desperately."

applepielover chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was beautiful. I love the raw emotion and imagery in this piece.
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Like Dante's hell, I must say. Even I cannot say that since I never have read it. Hm, lovely. Really lovely I must say. I liked how you showed all of them in three parts; at the begging, middle and somewhere end. It shows they were broken like toys at begging, yet they cracked up even worse but in the end there might be hope. Interesting and really deep. It made me smile this dark smile.
hapsby chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh, beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. What a touching, lovely little snapshot of the four.
xynad chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I'm speechless. You really are amazing.
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
this is great - poetic and true, simply brilliant
Me Or The Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*sigh* this was so beautiful. Every part of it was so true, too. I felt like crying by the end, almost. It made me realize how much I really love and miss C!Sakura, too. It's weird. I didn't cry when she died, even though I really loved that character allot and was certainly very sad, but when C!Syaoran died I cried because I was upset that C!Sakura and him had died.

I loved how you told Kurogane's part-His eyes are red as blood, and there is blood dried on his fingers – there had been blood on his dark face – and he is tall and strong and straight.- as a wound, because it was.

One last line that I really, really, really loved: his demons are at last torn away even as he reaches a shaking hand, loving them desperately.

For Fai, that is absolutely perfect. Well done.