Reviews for Freezing Point
sussann chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
excellent story, you must have done your research for all the medical stuff. great work!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Cute D
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Absolutely fantastic, thank you!
Questfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well this was a little lighter but no less intense than the last story of yours I read. You may not be a medic but the research obviously paid off as there was the right mix of medical terminolgy without overdoing it.

I always want to strangle Rodney when he's being a pain but Carson really knows how to deal with his hysterics.

I loved the whole story but especially seeing the team bond again when one of them is in trouble. Thanks for a great read.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great story! Very descriptive and your medical research really paid off-very well done! I love Shep whump, but I think its his friends and the steadfast devotion to John that gratifies me more-maybe I;m getting more sentimental as I get older! :)

I just loved when the team pulled up chairs to watch over John! Just gotta love this team! Great writing!
la physocologue chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I really love your story, that's a very good job! Poor John, nearly dying of cold, must be horible! Your description of his thougths is perfect!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Your descriptions were perfect; I literally was shivering as I read this, and it's July. Great story.
shepsgirl72 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Such a well written story. You obviously did a lot of research and it shows in the quality of the writing. I found myself feeling like I was being crushed and frozen along with poor Shep.

I have a near hysterical reaction to having my arms pinned, so it made for some uncomfortable reading, but in a good way.
LilRicki chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Lovely Shepwhump.

:-)

-LilRicki (aka Pansy Chubb)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Great fic!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Very good story. I like all the drama of the medical procedures.

Thank you.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Excellent. Wonderful Shep whump and very realistic. Your medical research paid off and it's nice to see the medical stuff so accurate. I really felt John's decline here and felt the tension. My only nitpick was Rodney. He really irritated me at times.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
You have done yourself proud, Kristen9. This was whump at its delicious best! And the opening to the story was so pretty until it hit me that Shep was about to crash! Great contrast there.

The tension added to the clock ticking down, particularly the way Rodney was coping (or not!) was painfully palpable and then the pace heated up even more once the jumper had been found.

This was an exhausting journey in freezing conditions and I loved every second of it!
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
O, thanks for this. I love a bit of John whump. Great story.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Only you could make me feel as though I'm freezing to death while sitting in a toasty warm room under a comforter. Your imagery of the ice shards, the snow, the weather, and John's body's reaction to them was fantastic. You are the wizard of whump. When you whump Sheppard I feel as though I'm the one being pummeled and tossed within an inch of my life. This was a great fic and I really, Really, REALLY enjoyed it. Write on!