Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
Comrade'sRoza chapter 19 . 4/19
A devastatingly beautiful and original concept. Absolutely marvellous. I loved of the best I have ever to hear from you soon )
aka AddictedToFic chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
The call backs to Twilight have really reminded me why I fell in love with Twilight in the first place, so thank you
snoopylover60 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
This is really a great story! I seriously love it!
J.DRAST chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Hello. I loved this story, so unique. Thank you. Suzan Noerr
asiula chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
The plot was SO surprising!
I loved it!
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Your story reminds me a little bit of another wonderful story called "Beyond Time" by TKegl. In that story the 1918 Edward and the current Vampire Edward were both so real that it broke my heart when she had to make a choice (I won't say which choice she made since you may not have read it yet). I was feeling a bit that way in this story too. At least in your story it felt more like they were one, the human and the Vampire and when one existed, the other did not, so it seemed like she really could have her cake and ... well you know. I hope writing this story helped you in your journey to walk through and past the grief of losing your mom, to one day live in the present able to enjoy the memory of being a part of her life with appreciation and contentment. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with me (us). I enjoyed reading it very much. Take care.
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Wow! One more chapter, I can't believe you will end this tale in one.
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Saying goodbye at the Cullen house was so sad, it made me cry. Trying to let Vampire Edward go was/is very difficult and I am afraid I can't do it. Your Edwards are different and the same, but yet not either. If I had to choose I would go insane with guilt and the pain of a broken heart. I mean if I were Bella, of course.

As for Aro showing up, I sure did not expect that. He is going to insist that she change and Edward too or its curtains for both of them, isn't he. I wonder why he waited for Edward to leave?
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Sorry for your loss, I can relate. My mom passed away last June.
As for this story, I have enjoyed it very much - especially how like the original characters your characters are, even Edward. In this chapter, I have to say I am a little worried about Edward actually playing ball with the Cullens and hope Emmett was only joking?
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
I am surprised Edward's bedroom existed in this new reality. They have no recolection of him, not even Carlisle from when Edward had been human the first time, so why would the Cullens have a bedroom for him? I am surprised that Edward freaked-out and broke all of Edward's CDs. He doesn't seem like the tantrum type, not that he doesn't have good reason to be freaked-out.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
It appears that he may believe her, or at least he is trying to. He wants to forgive her for making such a detrimental decision about who and what he is, changing his life forever, but can he?
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Oh boy, poor Edward, and poor Bella. I'm so glad Carlisle believed her; now he needs to help Edward know the truth about the Cullens in order that he believe Bella's story too.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
I wonder is this wise to be spilling all this to Carlisle, I hope he doesn't think she poses a threat? At the same time, I bet Bella is having a great time telling Carlisle all that she knows about him. She hasn't been able to talk about Vampires to anyone for a long time.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
Just what I was afraid of, Bella has given Edward the impression that she only cares about him, but is still in love with Forks' Edward. I was not expecting Carlisle to call with that news. I was thinking that Alice was the Cullen calling her as she might have started seeing Bella since their phone contact after Bella changed Edward. I wonder does Alice see Bella's decisions now? I hope Charlie is o.k. and I wonder will Edward go to Forks with Bella?
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I wonder will he make the decision for her...to leave, to end things with her out of the belief that she is still in love with the man she left behind?