Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
Mrs. Cope chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Such a twist, Bella finally understanding all the complication her resistance had put between them, only to have their relationship now vexed by the openess they're sharing.

Well done.

I had to stop to feed my family, but all I could talk about was your story.
Mrs. Cope chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Mrs. Cope chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
This was so well done. I'm afraid for where it's going and I can't resist looking... There's a word for that, I'm told - suckawesome.

I wish I could explain myself more fully, but at present, I'm stunned by the perfection of the story.
Mrs. Cope chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Ooh, I so want Bella to tell him, and yet I want her at Charlie's side. With Edward.

I can't adequately explain how much I am enjoying this story. I've put aside everything I SHOULD be doing, and the day has escaped into Twilight, both literally and figuratively.

I hope to God you are writing a novel, and if you are, that you will share it with me.
Mrs. Cope chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
One of the things I'm loving about your writing was wholly evident in this chapter. Bella's thoughts are sweet and poetic; her words are so unworthy of expressing them. "Okay" must suffice when "Yes, my sweet, my heart, my only love" rings her thoughts. That's a subtle thing, so many authors miss.

Again, I'm in awe. Lovely, simply lovely.
Mrs. Cope chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I love the gentle way you ask for feedback. It's touchy, writing fan fiction: you want to please your readers but the characters do make demands. Getting someone to say, "Yes, you did right" without dictating the words can be frustrating and fruitless.

Yes, you did right.
Mrs. Cope chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Joyous rapture! You are not a devil! God be praised!

As far as Elizabeth being his sister, once again, the blessings flow freely forth.

I am HOOKED.
Mrs. Cope chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Oh, so lovely.

It's so difficult being truly selfless. While one may give away all that is important to them, to help another, to further the greater good, the inner turmoil and pain the giver suffers is often forgotten. Yes, it may make a giver feel somewhat better to give happiness. but that is of little comfort when you know with unbearable sorrow, that what you gave away was more precious than you ever knew.

Well done.
Mrs. Cope chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
So many thoughts around my head reading this chapter and your preamble.

I'm proud of the anti-suicide PSA you made. I think it's well-stated and caring, and if I were of that mind, I'd find what you wrote helpful.

I realized as I read this chapter why I feel so emotional about it, and I tell you this because you don't know me, and most likely won't know me: I miss Edward, too. I feel as if he really existed in my heart in some other life, and somehow I've lost him, let him go, let him run to Bella, which is where he belongs.

It only proves to me how clever and delicious your story truly is. Thank you for this.
Mrs. Cope chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
At the moment, I am leaning towards my first hypothesis that you are a demon sent to torture me with my own emotional failings. I can't imagine living through the loss of half your soul twice.

And yet, as if this were the literary equivalent of the red shoes, I must read on...
Mrs. Cope chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This is truly heartbreaking. I can't resist going on, but my heart is aching in my chest. I can't decide if you are an evil person, playing with my emotions like this, or an angelic writer sent to lift me to the heavens.

I will read on to see.
Mrs. Cope chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
My God. I think I should put my virtual pen down forever. I'm so impressed and inspired, feeling the anguish and need. Kudos, my friend (if I may be so bold). Lovely, simply lovely.
Mrs. Cope chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I love that I've found the gift of your writing at the most special of times. Thanks for the story so far; I should be working on my own things, but I will sit here reading, enraptured...
Mrs. Cope chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow. Well written, coherent and intriguing. Thanks for a wonderful read that propels me further. I'm fascinated with how well you've captured Bella's voice and thought patterns. This was truly delightful.
StateOfLonely chapter 19 . 12/23/2010