Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
I don't know why Bella is questioning whether she should stay in Edward's life. It doesn't make sense to me, since she was determined to track him down when she left Forks. She would break his heart and hers if she left him again, why would she even consider doing that? His heart was broken already when his brother was taken away from him and she thinks this loss was the result of her tampering in his life with the genie/fortune teller, so why oh why would she, could she even consider being the cause of breaking his heart again?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Oh I am very glad that Bella and Edward's true love does not have to injure an innocent woman who had the misfortune of falling in love with Edward also, in other words I am very relieved to find out that Elizabeth is Edward's sister. I think this chapter was very sweet. I love this young, gentlemanly Edward who is obviously, already smitten with Bella. Yay!
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Well that's not good, finding him engaged to another, but surely fate must have brought them together again, so no other woman, engaged or not can keep them apart.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I don't know why Bella is getting an apartment, when she is going to be travelling, trying to find Edward. If I were her I would go where Edward was from originally, to Chicago.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I think Bella needs to get to know Alice, so Bella can tell her everything and maybe Alice can help Bella find Edward.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
You have an interesting premise for a story here, but I am reacting to the content, and right now all I can think of is how wrong I think what Bella did to Edward was. Now maybe she realizes that too, but is it really too late?
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
How terribly unfair it is for Bella to make this unilateral decision about someone else's life.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This Edward seems a lot like the original, and actually so does this Bella too. I wonder was this Bella's wish, to be able to follow through with her love making fantasies with Edward.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Well the fortuneteller was sure ominous. I sure hope Bella doesn't run into her again, she worries me. I wonder why it is mentioned that their is an uneasy truce between Bella and Edward? They seem very close and in love to me. Nice beginning.
SimplyKatieKate chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
i loved this so much. made me cry all the way. oh my gosh.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Its the best ending ever 3 thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us :)
missindependent417 chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
You did such a great job of keeping the characters true to SM's Twilight. It was a refreshing alternative to the original story!...so fontaine is edward's mom? I always wondered about her and wished we had learned more about her in Twilight. Thanks for sharing such talented writing
twifan49 chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
OH NO! My heart stopped!
buggy11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
AMAZING!
2lulu2 chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Wow, wow, wow, thank you for this treasure.
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »