Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
2lulu2 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Wow, so perfectly written.
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Wow, I think I cried through 80% of this so far! I'm definitely pregnant and hormonal. Beautiful story though.
Beans827 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Oh phew! Better to be vamps than dead! Those two are just TOO stubborn for their own good. They need to stop making life altering decisions without consulting one another! D mn pesky kids! But that was a good way to end it for me. I couldn't have handled it if Edward lived on without his Bella. Unless he moved to Atlanta and came knocking on my front door! Then I could have coped. Thanks so much for sharing this. It was a really nice story! Again, I am sorry for the loss of your mom, but blessings to you and the rest of your family!
Beans827 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Oh man...that SUCKED, quite literally! Dang! What the heck is Edward going to do now?
Beans827 chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Uh oh! Didn't see THAT one coming!
Beans827 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Oh dear, I am terribly sorry about your mom, but I can see how getting wrapped up in this fandom and writing could be a bit cathartic. I am very glad you were able to complete this. Can't wait to read more but for now, I must hit the hay! Good night.
Beans827 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Okay, I have to say I am a little confused here as to why he is reacting to this so badly. I kind of agree with Rose in that he,s being every melodramatic. And why would the bed he bought and all his CDs be in a room at the Cullen house if he never existed? That seems out of place.
Beans827 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Well, that didn't go too badly. Yay, Bella!
Beans827 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Oh wow...this just got even better. Gotta read more!
Beans827 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Oh dear! That is bad news for sure! Yikes.
Beans827 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I am a little confused why she thinks she can't stay with human Edward? Especially since they found each other again and he's still falling in love with her. It is destiny! She needs to just allow it to happen.
Beans827 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Oh dear! Sounds like he has a new life! Glad she found him though.
Beans827 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
So so good, but I really have to get to sleep! I'll be back in the morning.
Beans827 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now but I just got so engrossed in finding out what happens. I have a really early day tomorrow so I can't stay up much longer but I want to continue reading! So, that tells me you sis a fabulous job with writing this so far. I love the "gypsy" quality to this. Great stuff.
Ticcing Bat chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
One of the loveliest fics I have ever read.
Xx