Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
alisa231 chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
Hey jace,

I understand how real life gets in the way. Good luck with school and no pressure on the writing schedule. Take your time.

I appreciate Bella's realization about money in this chapter. I think Edward explained it perfectly. Money is of no object to him and although, I don't condone frivolous spending, I do see his point. He does it with the best of intentions and Bella's constant refusal to accept his gifts becomes ungrateful on her part after a while. These moments of growth for Bella in your story are really great.

Edward's jealousy was amusing. It's easy to forget that Carlisle is only 23 sometimes as he's often referred to as the father figure of the Cullen household. I like that Edward sensed something off about Carlisle -I would expect him to considering he was supposedly quite perceptive as a human.

I can't help but wonder if Edward will remember something once he enters Bella's house considering how much time he spent there.

We seem to be moving forward in terms of plot...I'm curious about Carlisle's reaction. Great job as always.
Jaenelle Masen chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
oh, how is Carlisle going to take this news? OMG...you have to update soon! i freakin love your story or your alternate Twilight universe...is she going to tell Edward also? i can't wait to hear how the rest of the Cullen family will take this news!
missbluejuju chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
I saw this rec'd on lion_lamb, and I'm so glad I clicked. I'm loving this story so far.

I like how you've made Bella a bit more mature than in the books. It makes her a bit more relatable, I think. And it makes it all the more interesting, as Edward's gone almost in the other direction. Oh, and the Charlie/Bella interaction from the earlier chapters was spot-on.

Supremely evil cliffy, by the way. I can't wait to read what's next. (I'm crazy-worried about Charlie, but I'm also kind of hoping for an Alice cameo. ::bats eyelashes:: Purty please?)
ohlneeme chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
absolutely lovely. i really enjoy this- please continue. i'm curious to see if edward is going to go to forks with bella and meet the cullens...
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Aw crap! now when will she tell him? Poor charlie! Well you did an amazing job and i cannot wait for more of your awesome story so update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
bellacullen26 chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
I am totally amazed with the quality of your writing of this story. I normally don't read stories where Edward's human because the authors never stay true to his behavior but I can't seem to get enough of this one, You captured him perfectly as a human. The summary was incredibly good because the plot is what got me to even start reading it. You wrote the part where she realized he was gone so well that I actually cried. I just think this story is amazing and so are you. Keep up with the good writing and this story. And when you're done with this story I would so read another one of yours if you decided to write another one!
Michelle chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
This was a very well written chapter! You stated you are having a hard time writing, but you definitely have the knack of it and need to keep going. I really like how you are staying true to they Stephanie Meyer wrote the characters. The human Edward is still as patient as the vampire Edward and I hope you stick with that. I can't wait for your next chapter! Thanks so much for creating this unique story, it is really so enjoyable for me.

Michelle
Seelenspiel chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
I really ADORE your story - it's not healthy XD
Nom Nom Nom chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
arghh leave us with a cliffhanger :O

lol lol this is a great storie ur a great writer :)

pleaasse update soon :)

x
bella-cullen1989 chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT CHARLIE! NOT CHARLIE! NO!
alisa231 chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
The bits of humor in your story come across effortlessly. You seem to grasp Bella's inner sarcasm as well as her endless banter with Edward quite well. I thoroughly enjoyed their argument about the TV.

You also seem to do a bit of foreshadowing as well. The little details are great. Like the time Bella notices Edward keeps to the speed limit only to have it shortly revealed that his brother died in a car accident. With this chapter, it was the small mention of Charlie, which I didn't think to make anything of initially but it all made so much sense as the chapter came to a close.

I love bashful, shy Edward as always.

The cliff hanger has me intrigued. I'm assuming Edward will encounter Carlisle because he'll most likely feel the need to accompany Bella.
Jaenelle Masen chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
i don't know how she can keep it that secret from him...it's like the big freakin big elephant in the room...OMG...poor Charlie..i hope he is alright! she is going to have to go back to Forks, will Edward follow her there?
gaby47 chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
OMFG! UPDATE SOON!
tatianam42 chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
OME...one of the BEST stories I've read. I love it and please, please, please give me more!
Luny-tic chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
Brilliant Chapter!

I really can't wait to see what happens when Bella tells Edward about ermm Edward...LOL..

OH man, What happened to Charlie Now? :[