Reviews for Paved With Good Intentions
merryweather chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
I just found this storytoday and it is amazing, i can't believe you have so little reviews, this story is just so emotional and intense...update soon please
groundles chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Wow.

those 5 sentences where so intense, i can't wait to see how you bring edward back into this!

please update soon
Enslaved-by-twilight chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
great start, i can't wait to see where you take this...
Chalger chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
great update i can't wait for more
tigermoonlight67 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Wow, I got mentioned! Thanks for the PR! But really, I'm reviewing because I like it. If you want to think of me as your cheerleader, that's fine with me. A story this good deserves one!

Is this how it's going to be for Bella now? Seeing everything and having it remind her of Edward, but not being able to do anything about it? And what happened to Fontaine? You know exactly what to say to hold my interest, and I can't wait for another chapter!
tigermoonlight67 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Wow! I guess I should have expected that, but I didn't see it coming. I really had no idea it was going to happen that way, but I liked it!

I'm desperate to see waht comes next, so whenever you get things pieced together (and I know what you mean by that, I like things that way too,) please put it up ASAP. I'm desperate to find out what happens!

Poor Bella, no one remembers Edward except her...and she has everything, but he wouldn't know her at all!
tigermoonlight67 chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Beautiful, again. You are an excellent writer. And I can't wait to see where this takes them. How will they find each other if neither one remembers the other?
tigermoonlight67 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Wow, this has only gotten better, if that's possible. I absolutely loved to read this!
tigermoonlight67 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love this! Edward and Bella are exactly in character, and I think it has just the right amount of sweetness versus seriousness.
zukoxluver chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
lol this is so cute! i can't wait until the next chapter... unless this is a one-shot... but i don't think so...
Juli chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very intruiguing...can't wait to see what happens!
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61