Reviews for Monster
Awesome chapter 7 . 1/9
TWO WEEKS?! IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS! H"$ ¥#'!F /6D83 ; ;BYR*UN%#EX#¥$GJCREDREDYV
Jaz-147 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Pls upload this...it is really interesting nd one of my favourites. Keep up the awesome work.
Varta-san chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Why? Why won't you continue this story? ;_; Only the ending (and a sequel *_*) are left, right? So why?
This is really great and it's the best combination of everything I want to have in a fanfiction: Characters that don't seem to have OOCness at all, subtle romance (for the most part) packed in a great story that just manages to keep me hooked from beginning to end! Really, this is amazing. I love the idea about the demon contract and how Neuro is able to... well, learn more about human emtions this way. Aawww, I just love subtle romance... Adorable. *_* It is almost evil of you to end a story like this right before the final battle. ;_; I really think you should write more MTNN - preferably finishing this one, of course. _
Keep up your amazing work. I'm looking forward too read more from you in the future.
nimbi-piru chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Alright I finished Reading this story so far and it kept me on edge the whole time. It seems like it only needs one more chapter, though i am a little confused as to how this story takes place, did you mix the ending to the manga and the ending to the Anime together? Other than that I loved it just the subbtel hints of NeuroXYako make it seem so much like a continues of the MTNN story, You have no OCC moments at all either XD and I so love the contract idea, Explains how Neuro might eventually learn human emotions, brilliant! keep up the great work! Here's to hoping for a new chapter soon!
Independent.C chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I beg you on my knees, please UPDATE! This is AWESOME!
Namei chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
You did not...TT...why...why stop now
Gryophone chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I love this. Its so well written and you portray the characters so well. Would love to read more and hope you can update :D
ivyknightfire chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
your story is amazing! i didnt know if i would like it because i couldn't tell if it was going to be a romance or not but then i started to not care and just love the story and get addicted to it (but still, romance between neuro and yako would be apreciated and loved). i think you did a great job of portraying an older yako. keep up the good work and i cant wait for the next chapter!
stuck without a paddle chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
even though its been a couple of years since you updated i still hope you are getting inspirations to continue this fic! it is probably the best neuro fic out there :D
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
This is awesome! I hope you update soon. :D
Oceanmina101 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
amazing well written story

hope u update soon

its really good!
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Your ability to write such a complex story amazes me! I love how the relationship between Neuro and Yako turned out becoming equals. Please Update Soon!
Amanmor chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
GOOD! MORE! continue this one soon. And make yako kick some ass!
Hungry Nigiri chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
This is absolutely fantastic story. I really love the way you write. I had great time reading this story. Not many stories give the same vibe as this story gives me. Even though it was very long time since you last updated this story, I'll be patiently waiting for the rest.

Thank you.
stuck without a paddle chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
goodness it about a year since u updated! and u left it at the worst cliffhanger ever! :( i love neuro's interaction with yako XD i like the subtly between their relationship-sweet in its own way.