Reviews for Monster
BookaNey chapter 7 . 3/23
This is the best MTNN fanfiction ever and the best fanfiction I've ever read, but hey, it's 9 years now :
dreamlife109 chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
This may be the best Neuro fanfic I have ever read.
Awesome chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
TWO WEEKS?! IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS! H"$ ¥#'!F /6D83 ; ;BYR*UN%#EX#¥$GJCREDREDYV
Jaz-147 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Pls upload this...it is really interesting nd one of my favourites. Keep up the awesome work.
Varta-san chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Why? Why won't you continue this story? ;_; Only the ending (and a sequel *_*) are left, right? So why?
This is really great and it's the best combination of everything I want to have in a fanfiction: Characters that don't seem to have OOCness at all, subtle romance (for the most part) packed in a great story that just manages to keep me hooked from beginning to end! Really, this is amazing. I love the idea about the demon contract and how Neuro is able to... well, learn more about human emtions this way. Aawww, I just love subtle romance... Adorable. *_* It is almost evil of you to end a story like this right before the final battle. ;_; I really think you should write more MTNN - preferably finishing this one, of course. _
Keep up your amazing work. I'm looking forward too read more from you in the future.
nimbi-piru chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Alright I finished Reading this story so far and it kept me on edge the whole time. It seems like it only needs one more chapter, though i am a little confused as to how this story takes place, did you mix the ending to the manga and the ending to the Anime together? Other than that I loved it just the subbtel hints of NeuroXYako make it seem so much like a continues of the MTNN story, You have no OCC moments at all either XD and I so love the contract idea, Explains how Neuro might eventually learn human emotions, brilliant! keep up the great work! Here's to hoping for a new chapter soon!
Independent.C chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I beg you on my knees, please UPDATE! This is AWESOME!
Namei chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
You did not...TT...why...why stop now
Gryophone chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I love this. Its so well written and you portray the characters so well. Would love to read more and hope you can update :D
ivyknightfire chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
your story is amazing! i didnt know if i would like it because i couldn't tell if it was going to be a romance or not but then i started to not care and just love the story and get addicted to it (but still, romance between neuro and yako would be apreciated and loved). i think you did a great job of portraying an older yako. keep up the good work and i cant wait for the next chapter!
stuck without a paddle chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
even though its been a couple of years since you updated i still hope you are getting inspirations to continue this fic! it is probably the best neuro fic out there :D
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
This is awesome! I hope you update soon. :D
Oceanmina101 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
amazing well written story

hope u update soon

its really good!
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Your ability to write such a complex story amazes me! I love how the relationship between Neuro and Yako turned out becoming equals. Please Update Soon!
Amanmor chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
GOOD! MORE! continue this one soon. And make yako kick some ass!